The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Vidal has to be one of the most underrated players around, absolute class act.

Marchisio too both are class for different reasons.

Juve will regret not getting a striker in the summer like.

Agree their midfield and defence is top class but they need a quality striker alongside Vucinic.

For the nightowls amongst you it's the 1st leg of the Copa Roca tonight, South American based Brazil take on their counterparts from Argentina. Should be a bit of a mismatch but it'll probably be a decent game either way.

Canny preview - http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/2012/09/19/guest-post-a-preview-of-domestic-brazil-v-domestic-argentina-weds-night-friendly/

More like to replace Vucinic.

Prefer Vucinic to Giovinco me, Vucinic is an SS and does the job well in terms of movement and passing but there's nothing ahead of him.

He's had his hay day. Dead to me now. Cunt

Diego Alves' stats: 21 penalties, only 7 goals the past 6 years.

Absurd.

Thats one of the reasons he is Brazils number 1 now. And Oscar, what a goal, and two goals in his first start.

And thanks for my 30 quid too Oscar :lol: Put £3 on him scoring the first at 10x money.

Diego Alves' stats: 21 penalties, only 7 goals the past 6 years.

Absurd.

Thats one of the reasons he is Brazils number 1 now. And Oscar, what a goal, and two goals in his first start.

And thanks for my 30 quid too Oscar :lol: Put £3 on him scoring the first at 10x money.

Alves is easily the best shot-stopper in La Liga, and one of the top of the world. However, the rest of his game leaves a lot to be desired. But yeah, you're not losing a penalty shootout anytime soon with him on goal.