The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

Our starting team vs QPR: Friedel, Walker, Gallas ©, Vertonghen, Bale, Sandro, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Lennon & Defoe #COYS

bale left back ???

Wanted this to happen, but didn't think he'd actually go through with it. Looking forward to this now.

Btw we have no other LBs. BAE is injured, Naughton was the cover (also injured). We got rid of Rose on loan because he's not very good (if you don't know where he went, have a guess), and were supposed to be getting Fryers from Man U but prem regulations let Standard Liege gazump us. Will be looking in Jan, unless Bale is awesome.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

Our starting team vs QPR: Friedel, Walker, Gallas ©, Vertonghen, Bale, Sandro, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Lennon & Defoe #COYS

bale left back ???

Wanted this to happen, but didn't think he'd actually go through with it. Looking forward to this now.

Btw we have no other LBs. BAE is injured, Naughton was the cover (also injured). We got rid of Rose on loan because he's not very good (if you don't know where he went, have a guess), and were supposed to be getting Fryers from Man U but prem regulations let Standard Liege gazump us. Will be looking in Jan, unless Bale is awesome.

hes been a disaster whenever I've seen him at left back

I don't like Liverpool at all but how many decisions do Man U get? They get pens against all and sundry for next to nothing.

That was never a penalty and there were a few similar tackles as Shelby by ManU and nothing.

Halsey really is s**t, does he have  Manu shirt on underneath his refs top?

I don't like Liverpool at all but how many decisions do Man U get? They get pens against all and sundry for next to nothing.

That was never a penalty and there were a few similar tackles as Shelby by ManU and nothing.

Fuck the pair of them, I dont care about either.  These two teams winning fouls against each other an complaining HA! Like two rapists attempting to rape each other.

f*** the pair of them, I dont care about either.  These two teams winning fouls against each other an complaining HA! Like two rapists attempting to rape each other.

:) So long as they dont get a crap load of pens against us, but I see your point.

f*** the pair of them, I dont care about either.  These two teams winning fouls against each other an complaining HA! Like two rapists attempting to rape each other.

:) So long as they dont get a crap load of pens against us.

Be prepared.