The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

AVB will do a good job with this Spurs side, ridiculous that people were talking about him being under pressure after a couple of games in charge.

Totally irrelevant to the footballing world, the exotic Croatian "Eternal" derby just finished; Dinamo Zagreb beat Hajduk Split 3:1. We(zg) also broke the record with the youngest debutant in the league ever, the kid's barely sixteen and is probably going to be a f***ing footballing god in a few years time.

Alen Halilovic, heard it here first gents.

And no, he's not for sale. Hopefully.

AVB will do a good job with this Spurs side, ridiculous that people were talking about him being under pressure after a couple of games in charge.

The press have got it in for him though, even more so since he replaced Redknapp.

You're both spot on.

I've always rated him and stuck my neck out and said that. Unreal how the press seem to have it in for him like, he's a class manager and I'd love it if he was our manager.

The press have got it in for him though, even more so since he replaced Redknapp.

You're both spot on.

I've always rated him and stuck my neck out and said that. Unreal how the press seem to have it in for him like, he's a class manager and I'd love it if he was our manager.

I think this Spurs side is one of the best I've seen in recent years, especially on the attack. So many weapons. Getting Parker back will be a nice boost in defensive midfield too (I don't rate Sandro much).

I think Sandro is much better than Parker. He's also more suited to AVB's style due to him being far more comfortable in possession than Parker.

Actually I can't wait for the inevitable media attack on him for when he doesn't pick Parker.

I think Sandro is much better than Parker. He's also more suited to AVB's style due to him being far more comfortable in possession than Parker.

Actually I can't wait for the inevitable media attack on him for when he doesn't pick Parker.

:lol: It's inevitable really.

That's an interesting point you raise. I'll have to watch Sandro more closely under AVB's system. I certainly wasn't a fan of him under Redknapp.

There'll be a double paged spread in The Sun one day with Parker explaining his hell under AVB and he can't understand why he doesn't rate him despite giving his all in training and having captained them under the previous manager.

They will then say that he doesn't like the older English player as he doesn't believe they are good enough technically (which is right), then say he's a poor man manager and talk about Chelsea again.

There'll be a double paged spread in The Sun one day with Parker explaining his hell under AVB and he can't understand why he doesn't rate him despite giving his all in training and having captained them under the previous manager.

They will then say that he doesn't like the older English player as he doesn't believe they are good enough technically (which is right), then say he's a poor man manager and talk about Chelsea again.

:snod:

(also it'll be a guest column by Harry Redknapp)

Parker isn't good for a high tempo team due his total inability to play one touch football or pass in a direction other than that of the way he is facing.

don't be silly he's an honest footballer and a top top player (whatever that means)

A prime example is the shit stirring over the Lloris/Friedel situation. It's blatantly obvious that Lloris will be first choice soon enough, yet Friedel doesn't deserve to be dropped and he's kept him in which is good man-management. Yet all the press are interested in doing is trying to unsettle Lloris and to once again attack AVB.