The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Cazorla to Barca/Real next summer for £30m plus.

Nah, neither need him as bad as it sounds.

We should buy spunk aal wa pennies on Isco while we're on the subject of Malaga-ites.

Can really see Barca going for Isco if i'm honest, seems nuts but he's the closest i see in Spain right now to Iniesta in terms of style.

Hmm possible, hope not though. Would love for any of Real/Barça to keep any of their 'stars' for as long as possible rather than moving to them.

Can really see Barca going for Isco if i'm honest, seems nuts but he's the closest i see in Spain right now to Iniesta in terms of style.

Hmm possible, hope not though. Would love for any of Real/Barça to keep any of their 'stars' for as long as possible rather than moving to them.

Same but we both know that Madrid/Barca must have every talent known to man on their books regardless if they need them or not.

Would rather he stay at Malaga before moving onto somewhere were he would start every week but i have doubt's that he could resist the advances of the big 2 in the long term.

Would explode in my boxers if we was even linked with someone like that tbh  :lol:

Baines and Pienaar are some combo

Baines is one of my favourite non-nufc players. Such a good player and has completely the right attitude, always gives 100% and rarely has an off game

It's funny, the simple things they do are so effective (ie. the "give and go" where Baines does an over-lapping 1-2, and Baines' marker gets done because he's ball-watching) yet its so under-utilised by other flank pairings.

Baines and Pienaar are some combo

Baines is one of my favourite non-nufc players. Such a good player and has completely the right attitude, always gives 100% and rarely has an off game

It's funny, the simple things they do are so effective (ie. the "give and go" where Baines does an over-lapping 1-2, and Baines marker gets done because he's ball-watching) yet its so under-utilised by other flank pairings.

Arguably the best understanding between a full back and winger in the league. Admittedly Pienaar is not a winger per se but it's a joy to watch - and strange because it seems to work pretty much every single game. :lol:

If we can get Coleman and Mirallas working well on the other side then we'll start to have some fucking team. A similar style as well - Coleman (who although nowhere near Baines' level, is slowly improving) bombs on, Mirallas drifts.