The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Definite pen. One of those were the offender actually doesn't get an advantage, but it's the rules.

No it isn't the rules. If you went by the rules it wouldn't be a pen as it wasn't hand to ball.

Rules are a complete mess, handball should be about gaining advantage, 95% of pens are never hand to ball.

I agree that it should be about gaining an advantage, but it's not as clear-cut in a lot of occasions and thus a slippery slope. I don't want referees having to do too many subjective decisions on the pitch.

But I'm Spanish, we have a weird obsession with handballs.

Oh god yes Spanish handballs :lol:, do they still use the mad handball yellow card even if its accidental ?.

We have moved on to chopping the offender's hand.

A Manchester fan...really ?

Prepare to be patronised :lol:

:lol: I've been around for quite a while. I've dealt with it before. I love it tbh, it's what football rivalry is all about.

Bimpy's been making too many jokes about his wife to pay attention to who other posters are.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: I've been around for quite a while. I've dealt with it before. I love it tbh, it's what football rivalry is all about.

Aye, its the years i spent working with a Man Utd fan.....too many trophies, too many hammerings of us......oh the joy of seeing his smug face every day :D

The Wayne Rooney I watch is one of, if not the most important player on our team. He's dropped a lot deeper than his younger years, but he's everywhere, fantastic work rate, brilliant vision, and still has his goalscoring ability. He's not as explosive as he was when he was 16-20, but he's a different player, and he's brilliant.

I can't understand the criticism of him.

:thup:

He has dropped a lot deeper due to the arrival of Van Persie, he hardly gets ahead of the ball anymore because they have a genuine WC striker in front of him instead of ( no offense to them) Welbeck or Hernandez.

He might not score the goals he use to with Van Persie there now but he's important as anyone to this Man U team.

Aye, its the years i spent working with a Man Utd fan.....too many trophies, too many hammerings of us......oh the joy of seeing his smug face every day :D

I wonder what your face would have been like last season, had you still been working together. :lol:

:smugdog:

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy's been making too many jokes about his wife to pay attention to who other posters are.

I'm glad you said that.

She has me on a diet.....ME. I thought it was some sick joke like, but no i open up me packed lunch and what do i find, salad and some trackers bars (liked the trackers though).

But the crowning turd on the pie was the bonus of her hair mixed in with my lettuce and tomato tub of joy.

I walk in the door and she is bent over hoovering, oh the humanity.........never realised that little bimps would never ever go hard ever ever ever again.

The only other bird to chat me up lately was fatter than Mrs Bimps........i'm sad now........

Guest bimpy474

I wonder what your face would have been like last season, had you still been working together. :lol:

:smugdog:

Just as smug, played 5-a side with the pillock Thursday evening.......very smug still. :D

I'm glad you said that.

She has me on a diet.....ME. I thought it was some sick joke like, but no i open up me packed lunch and what do i find, salad and some trackers bars (liked the trackers though).

But the crowning turd on the pie was the bonus of her hair mixed in with my lettuce and tomato tub of joy.

I walk in the door and she is bent over hoovering, oh the humanity.........never realised that little bimps would never ever go hard ever ever ever again.

The only other bird to chat me up lately was fatter than Mrs Bimps........i'm sad now........

Fair enough :lol: