The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Got a feeling Sterling is going to continue to be class for a couple of years, then start believing his hype too much and start fading into an average player.

Sturridge?

Walcott

Nah, Walcott hasn't ever been much more than a dangerous pacey player. Think he's rather level headed as well and seems to have decent attitude.

<£9m for Hernandez, de Guzman and Michu. Superb.

Pardew would then put them in a rigid formation with little movement and first priority would be to stop the other team, thus making them none useful players.

For all Swansea like to pass they get 25 yards from goal and seem incapable of making the right decision today.

When you have a striker no one can really name and Routledge there is no doubt in my mind that they're just not too good upfornt.

For all Swansea like to pass they get 25 yards from goal and seem incapable of making the right decision today.

When you have a striker no one can really name and Routledge there is no doubt in my mind that they're just not too good upfornt.

if they had a ba or cisse , would score shitloads

Guest bimpy474

Jose has spent this game as an inside left forward, Bodger is truly mental like.

Trying to look revolutionary to disguise a lack of competence

I'll go with delusions of grandeur, fits well for a Liverpool manager that.

Guest bimpy474

Jose has spent this game as an inside left forward, Bodger is truly mental like.

ive heard Rogers is trying to convert Downing into a leftback, because he's not convinced of him being a true winger.

dont know where that leaves jose

Whatever he thinks of Downing, Jose is better LB and Downing is a better LW. The way they are lined up is mental.