The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Missing Chrissy Hoots, like :(

Took the piss out of people saying something like this, but today listening him pre match I felt it for the first time since he left. All down to the mess were in of course.

I think if was in charge of us with the same players as Pardew has we would be seeing some great football. A good man, good manager as its turning out.

Just watching Norwich play makes what Pardew says and serves up look even shitter.

Agreed. :thup: Hughton was shabbily dealt with be Ashley and Llambiarse.

Aye he was, also looking at him now it just shows how poor judges of character and ability them two are.

Took the piss out of people saying something like this, but today listening him pre match I felt it for the first time since he left. All down to the mess were in of course.

I think if was in charge of us with the same players as Pardew has we would be seeing some great football. A good man, good manager as its turning out.

Just watching Norwich play makes what Pardew says and serves up look even shitter.

Aye he was, also looking at him now it just shows how poor judges of character and ability them two are.

Both of their sum of football knowledge could very easily be written on the back of a postage stamp, with space to spare.

I think if he was in charge of us with the same players as Pardew has we would be seeing some great football. A good man, good manager as its turning out.

He's certainly a better manager than the one that left, he's done a good job this season and you just have to see Clark at brum to see that wasn't an easy job (or as easy as people inc myself thought) so he did well there also.

I'm not sure how he'd be doing here though. It's not just Pardew for me, it's the lack of investment and lack of care by the players as well. Hughton thrived on the Nolan, Barton type characters to pull together and though more limited in quality, maybe their mentality right now is being missed. Maybe they'd be able to pull us out the shit quicker than the lot we've got now, feels like this snowball of misery is just going to keep piling up and it's going to be quality of the players that bring us through in the end rather than some fucker grabbing the game by the balls and not taking no for an answer.

Guest bimpy474

I think if he was in charge of us with the same players as Pardew has we would be seeing some great football. A good man, good manager as its turning out.

He's certainly a better manager than the one that left, he's done a good job this season and you just have to see Clark at brum to see that wasn't an easy job (or as easy as people inc myself thought) so he did well there also.

I'm not sure how he'd be doing here though. It's not just Pardew for me, it's the lack of investment and lack of care by the players as well. Hughton thrived on the Nolan, Barton type characters to pull together and though more limited in quality, maybe their mentality right now is being missed. Maybe they'd be able to pull us out the shit quicker than the lot we've got now, feels like this snowball of misery is just going to keep piling up and it's going to be quality of the players that bring us through in the end rather than some fucker grabbing the game by the balls and not taking no for an answer.

I tend to look how Hoots has done since he left, taking Birmingham into Europa (i know he wasn't there when they qualified) and did rather well. In a 46 game season too. Just missed out on the play off iirc.

And now doing fine at Norwich, i take the point about Nolan and Barton etc. But look at Norwich, he has added a couple of good footballers and they are a decent side. Just wish he was still here.

Guest bimpy474

Both of their sum of football knowledge could very easily be written on the back of a postage stamp, with space to spare.

Aye, sadly :(

some lovely passing in the build up to that one

Yep. Although the ball to Pilkington was a long ball, the opportunity only presented itself because before that they kept passing the ball and not just hoofing it up aimlessly.