The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Doesn't any of our current staff or players watch other games to see these things.

We really do have to accept, that we have an absolute clueless f***ing muppet for a manager. Bereft of any ideas that might turn us in to a potent attacking side.......what a right royal fuckwit.

Just wait until we’ve got the same stability that Chelsea has had, maybe then we’ll be looking back at our 12 trophies in 8 years.

They have had zilch stability (manager wise after Jose) and win trophy after trophy. Is it too much to ask for our manager and his staff, and players who are not blameless as well to come up with a half decent set penis. I mean is it ?.

And to give us something to watch that doesn't make me want to vomit. Also is it beyond the realms of their tiny little brains to actually think of attacking instead of just containment.

I've watched us since 1974 and i dont think i've ever felt this fed up. After relegations, Fat Sam, JFK, Ashley and his chums. Pardew and his football is sucking all the fun out of football, the football is depressing, dull and vulgar. I hate the bloke, every time i see his face on my TV i want to cave it in. Because he will talk to us fans as if we are thick, telling us all sorts that is complete and utter nonsense.

Sorry mate i'm pissed off to high heaven with the bloke and his brand of football............its ridiculous to feel like this after winning too.

Fergie spouting bullshit to distract the attention away from the fact that Rvp should be banned for that over reaction raising his arms and fergie knows it.  Sly old dog.  Once again man united gets away with it, one rule for man united another for the rest of the league.

It's worked though, we are all talking about the murder commited by swansea's henceman instead of rvp's disgraceful reaction.

Guest bimpy474

Fergie spouting bullshit to distract the attention away from the fact that Rvp should be banned for that over reaction raising his arms and fergie knows it.  Sly old dog.  Once again man united gets away with it, one rule for man united another for the rest of the league.

It's worked though, we are all talking about the murder commited by swansea's henceman instead of rvp's disgraceful reaction.

Eh ? disgraceful reaction. His reaction was perfectly fair imo, what Williams did was wrong. Only downside was it didn't take RVP's head clean off.

In the heat of the moment I think most people would be as angry as Van Persie, can't blame him for reacting like a human being. I'd sure as hell be pissed off if someone wellied a footy at my head like that - regardless of whether he meant to hit him or not.

As far as I can see though, Ferguson's comments are just a simple, deliberate move from him to defend his team and take the attention off them - something Chappers actually pointed out (or at least suggested) on MOTD2, which was refreshing to hear on mainstream TV.

Eh ? disgraceful reaction. His reaction was perfectly fair imo, what Williams did was wrong. Only downside was it didn't take RVP's head clean off.

Fair maybe but his reaction is a sending off offence , law of the game , players have gone for far less.  Maybe Williams kick was also a red card.

Guest bimpy474

Fair maybe but his reaction is a sending off offence , law of the game , players have gone for far less.  Maybe Williams kick was also a red card.

You have it spot on, both reds. Williams for the obvious and RVP for his reaction, albeit understandable imo.

If i'm not mistaken nothing else will happen as the ref saw what happened and took action.

On a vaguely related note, I'm sure it's not just me - the standard of officiating this season has been fucking dreadful. Yet another one for us with the Osman disallowed goal, and you're seeing it in so many games across the board nowadays. Getting sick of it now, you can accept you'll get some bad decisions but the only consistency that seems to exist currently is the consistency of wrong decisions. Of course, in this game West Ham also had a decision go against them that was more than 100% wrong despite that not even being possible. And then of course, the referee had to send Gibson off later on. Consistently wrong, I guess.

Not saying officiating decisions solely decide games but they seem to be playing an ever-increasing role in influencing the outcomes of games. And that's one big problem when the decisions are so bad, as they have been this season. IMO, anyway.

I'm not sure I agree that he could have been killed, but he could have broken his neck.  Smashing a hard ball into someone's head like that, he could have definitely hurt him badly.

The PL balls are really light tho. I imagine it's like being hit by a baloon.