The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

£12m-£13m for an extremely talented player who, I don't think it's crazy to say, could become one of the very best in his position if he continues in his current progression. Not bad.

Wouldn't fit in at Goodison anyway, doesn't work as hard as Naismith.

Malaga will be pissed off about losing this. Yes, Barca have created chances which they do in near enough every single game they play, but Malaga have generally played well I think. The fact they're behind due to a ridiculously bad backpass won't sit well.

EUR 15 mill is not what I'd call really low. He's not exactly Messi.

For a player of his potential I'd say it is.

Nice bit of hyperbole as well by mentioning Messi.

I was completely serious. Cabaye had a 4 million release clause, now that is what I would call really low for a player of his ability. 15 million for a youngster with a lot of potential really low? Nah..

I was completely serious. Cabaye had a 4 million release clause, now that is what I would call really low for a player of his ability. 15 million for a youngster with a lot of potential really low? Nah..

Consider the fees for Hazard, Oscar, and what Gotze and Muniain would cost. 15m is pretty good in comparison.

Consider the fees for Hazard, Oscar, and what Gotze and Muniain would cost. 15m is pretty good in comparison.

Maybe I haven't seen enough of Isco, like I hadn't of Oscar tbf, but I think what Hazard, Gotze and Munain have shown is on a different level. In  my defense I don't particularly make a point of watching every Malaga match like some others may do.

Maybe I haven't seen enough of Isco, like I hadn't of Oscar tbf, but I think what Hazard, Gotze and Munain have shown is on a different level. In  my defense I don't particularly make a point of watching every Malaga match like some others may do.

I actually think Oscar has been more impressive than Hazard has this season. I thought he would actually take time to adapt to English football but he seems to have slotted in almost immediately.

Isco is better than Munain tbh, probably not Gotze and Hazard but they are older he is extremely good i can see what you're saying but for what he's shown already not only in La Liga but in the CL i'd argue its pretty cheap considering they could easily demand double what his clause is.