The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Ashley Williams has come on leaps and bounds this season from what I've seen.

Thought he was very decent with Caulker last year. The games I saw anyway.

Aye he was, think he's got better though, less dallying and passing for passing's sake plus he's bedded in Chico well, another great buy btw.

Yup, Chico Time seems another very smart buy, give or take his enthusiasm for a good old fashioned yellow card / reckless challenge.

Guest Slippery Sam

Is there a more odious cunt in football than this cunt Ramires?  A dreadful challenge just now.  The guy who 'heard' Clattenburg call someone a monkey.  The guy who cheated and won a pen against Arsenal (which has virtually gone unnoticed in the media).

CUNT

Is it me or do Alan Smith and the other commentator think that Swansea need to score to win the tie? Goes on like this two cities at Wembley.

Is there a more odious cunt in football than this cunt Ramires?  A dreadful challenge just now.  The guy who 'heard' Clattenburg call someone a monkey.  The guy who cheated and won a pen against Arsenal (which has virtually gone unnoticed in the media).

CUNT

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/Dinomasic/1cfda2a57113598531-400x200_zpsc85f3136.jpg

Guest neesy111

CUNT

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/Dinomasic/1cfda2a57113598531-400x200_zpsc85f3136.jpg

:sadnod:

Is there a more odious c*** in football than this c*** Ramires?  A dreadful challenge just now.  The guy who 'heard' Clattenburg call someone a monkey.  The guy who cheated and won a pen against Arsenal (which has virtually gone unnoticed in the media).

c***

First I was thinking someone was asking for me to bite and then I realized I don't even know who this guy is. :lol: