The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

God I hope Swansea get through. Can't think of anything worse than those mercenary cunts rolling over either of these teams with their vast array of horribly overpriced and overpaid attacking midfielders. Tonight is what football is all about.

Such inaccurate bile. Mata and Hazard are two of the best players in their position in Europe and they paid market price.

Never said they weren't good, did I?

No but I stated to buy players of that quality you have to pay what they paid, market price, wouldn't say horribly overpriced. Marin was £5m iirc, Oscar? maybe, but young Brazilian internationals tend not to come cheap & Moses was going rate for young PL.

Anyway meh. Hopefully Bradford get whipped in the final. The shame if they won would be obscene. Bradford winning more than us FFS.

Bradford to play in Europe if it stays that way?

No. Need to win final.

Always amazes me people still need to be told this, the losers of the League Cup never get into Europe. For some reason this does my nut in.

Your two cups confuse me. :lol:

We have 3 cups :)

Which one is the 3rd? The Paint Trophy?

God I hope Swansea get through. Can't think of anything worse than those mercenary cunts rolling over either of these teams with their vast array of horribly overpriced and overpaid attacking midfielders. Tonight is what football is all about.

Such inaccurate bile. Mata and Hazard are two of the best players in their position in Europe and they paid market price.

Never said they weren't good, did I?

No but I stated to buy players of that quality you have to pay what they paid, market price, wouldn't say horribly overpriced. Marin was £5m iirc, Oscar? maybe, but young Brazilian internationals tend not to come cheap & Moses was going rate for young PL.

Anyway meh. Hopefully Bradford get whipped in the final. The shame if they won would be obscene. Bradford winning more than us FFS.

Well I meant more generally; Hazard and Mata are brilliant but those two alone cost £55m and probably £350,000 per week in wages. Chelsea were instrumental in the rise of stupid transfer fees and wages due to their bottomless pit of money. They'll all roll up to Wembley with their Dr Dre headphones on and not really giving a fuck because it's not the Champions League, and win at a canter. Just another trophy bought. It's a depressing concept.

Hence why I hope it's Swansea, one team full of players that will actually care against another. And probably a much more competitive match, even if Swansea would be big favourites.