The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Overjoyed for Bradford. No set of fans deserve this more than Villa fans !  O0

Sure there must be decent Villa fans. Never met any on any on twitter though. They all come across as dopey as they were THAT day in 2009. Regular poster Brummie on here notably excepted of course. Thats one out of 30,000 ?  :cheesy:

guarenteed lifetime supply of curry

Racist.

Er....you're not aware of Bradford's rep as curry capital of Britain, then ? HOW ?  :iamatwat:

Bradford to play in Europe if it stays that way?

No. Need to win final.

Always amazes me people still need to be told this, the losers of the League Cup never get into Europe. For some reason this does my nut in.

They used to I think, chaned around 06-ish maybe

Which is long enough for people to know by now surely ?

??? I don't think the losing finalists have ever got a European place.

Guest neesy111

No. Need to win final.

Always amazes me people still need to be told this, the losers of the League Cup never get into Europe. For some reason this does my nut in.

:thup:

Didn't even get into Europe until it got changed in the 90's.

Monumental gall of Villa marketing though. They were doing ads for "half season" season tickets with "guaranteed Carling cup final ticket !"

Talk about deserving being hoist by their own petard !  :iamatwat: O0

No. Need to win final.

:thup:

Didn't even get into Europe until it got changed in the 90's.

Looks like 1965 actually. Blimey. I did not know that.

God I hope Swansea get through. Can't think of anything worse than those mercenary c***s rolling over either of these teams with their vast array of horribly overpriced and overpaid attacking midfielders. Tonight is what football is all about.

Such inaccurate bile. Mata and Hazard are two of the best players in their position in Europe and they paid market price.

Never said they weren't good, did I?

No but I stated to buy players of that quality you have to pay what they paid, market price, wouldn't say horribly overpriced. Marin was £5m iirc, Oscar? maybe, but young Brazilian internationals tend not to come cheap & Moses was going rate for young PL.

Anyway meh. Hopefully Bradford get whipped in the final. The shame if they won would be obscene. Bradford winning more than us FFS.

If Swansea get through, then I think the winner will be the 34th team to win a domestic trophy since you won the FA Cup in '55. That's really almost unbelievable.

God I hope Swansea get through. Can't think of anything worse than those mercenary c***s rolling over either of these teams with their vast array of horribly overpriced and overpaid attacking midfielders. Tonight is what football is all about.

Such inaccurate bile. Mata and Hazard are two of the best players in their position in Europe and they paid market price.

Never said they weren't good, did I?

No but I stated to buy players of that quality you have to pay what they paid, market price, wouldn't say horribly overpriced. Marin was £5m iirc, Oscar? maybe, but young Brazilian internationals tend not to come cheap & Moses was going rate for young PL.

Anyway meh. Hopefully Bradford get whipped in the final. The shame if they won would be obscene. Bradford winning more than us FFS.

If Swansea get through, then I think the winner will be the 34th team to win a domestic trophy since you won the FA Cup in '55. That's really almost unbelievable.

Luton, Portsmouth, Oxford, Wimbledon amongst those. So much :anguish: it's literally killing me inside. It makes the bitter, bitter man I am today. Can deal with upsets but upsets all the way to the trophy, Christ no.

Guest bimpy474

No. Need to win final.

My first post about it said..........Never ;)..........i was sure that was right but couldn't find any info to confirm it.

Guest Miguel Piñero

Ray Parlour says De Guzman will "have to do more of a midfielder tonight", and "I know he likes to get forward but he'll have to get back and do more of midfielding tonight"