Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

I'm not sure what's riskier. The way I've gone - having a variety of relatively decent players from all sorts of clubs (no Man City or Man Utd players, only Cole from Chelsea), or just spending big on 3 or 4 big hitters and making up the rest with shite.

Pretty pleased with generally how my team is, it's just that nagging feeling of "who's the star player?" especially when Suarez is, as he is this GW, in a hard fixture where points for him are more a bonus than a sure-fire expectation. Defoe, the wanker, was in great form before I picked him, don't think he's scored for me yet. Don't want to get rid yet though. Fellaini hasn't been in great form recently, but the morons who do the bonus points tend to think "oh, it's Fellaini, give him some bonus points."

Currently:

Begovic; Gibbs, Cole, Davies, Cameron; Lennon, Walters, Fellaini, Walcott; Suarez, Defoe

Subs: Guzan, Snodgrass, Lambert, Harte.

Definitely looking at bringing in an NUFC player soon as there's no doubt in my mind you'll pick up, and I'd like to capitalise on that. Guess we'll see how the new signings get going. Ben Arfa is a fairly obvious shout once he's fit.

:thup: True. Especially with a measure of pressure back on Benitez (as there seems to be every other game :lol:) after the Swansea game. Has to play the Mata. Otherwise people will question what the Mata is with his brain.

I so rarely captain RvP. Such a solid, safe return but seldom ever spectacular. Scored twice or more in a PL game only twice this season.

Paid dividends. 22 point return off Mata. Probably would have nabbed three bonus points too, but I suspect Le Fondre may nick 'em now. 68 total before bonuses.