Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Is Sissoko being consciously used as an attacking midfielder? Or was it more he just so happened to be up for the attacks for his 2 goals? Because at 6.0m-ish, he'll be a bargain.

Aye basically, i was going to chose Cabaye over him glad i didn't now.

Is Sissoko being consciously used as an attacking midfielder? Or was it more he just so happened to be up for the attacks for his 2 goals? Because at 6.0m-ish, he'll be a bargain.

He was the furthest man forward at times, and spent most of the game past the half the way line.

Well, looks like I made a right fuck-up picking Cabaye instead of him. :lol: Will have to get him in.

Probably asking for trouble saying this but one transfer out I am pleased with is getting rid of Michu a few weeks ago. Was never going to have as good a 2nd half of the season, teams becoming wiser to his movement. Will still get the odd goal, obviously.

Had a pretty bad weekend, RVP has let me down two weeks, hes s***!!!  :lol:

I think you should get rid.

Nah, made some switches, in comes Sturridge for Cisse and binned a defender for a Liverpool defender.  Liverpool have two games this week.

I reckon after Spurs Cisse will start hitting goals. Going to keep him in as the Telegraph league only allows very limited transfers.

On Sunday night I'm going to stick in Reina, Johnson and Gerrard and gamble on Liverpool to propel me up the league. Not many other people in my superleague have Liverpool players, and their fixtures look canny.

Yeah I stuck Johnson in, tempted to get Gerrard this week but that would be 3 relatively expensive Liverpool players (got Suarez too). But unfortunately I can see those 3 players getting a lot of points between now and the end of the season.

Suarez captain for me but I'm not pleased with my team. I don't understand how my team doesn't have much value. Over the course of the season I've had a good few players who've risen considerably in their time in my team yet I don't seem to be getting anything from it.