Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

I thought I got the difference in price for Hazard when transferring him out. In my team he is 9.7 but his current price is 9.9. I only get the 9.7 when transferring him out. Outrage.

You only get half of the price raise I think. Torres has gone up from 10.0 to 10.1 but I only got 10.0 when transferring him out.

Not sure whether I should go for Ben Arfa or Nasri in this week, using the logic of when I can't decide between two players usually the one I don't pick does better, I'm leaning towards Nasri.

My midfield really is dream team stuff

Mata  Hazard  Silva  Ben Arfa

:knuppel2:

Aye 2 players max playing, dreamworld.

Matta & Hazzard both started vs us, Silva started at the weekend as did Benny

Played my wildcard, was either this week or next, but having 3 Chelsea players in swung it to play it now.

I was contemplating doing this, but it appears they haven't bothered to update their database with all the latest transfers for this weekend, so I think I may wait till next week to see how the new players in the league settle too. Tough decision though..

Played my wildcard, was either this week or next, but having 3 Chelsea players in swung it to play it now.

I was contemplating doing this, but it appears they haven't bothered to update their database with all the latest transfers for this weekend, so I think I may wait till next week to see how the new players in the league settle too. Tough decision though..

They've only updated with players registered to play. Its why I wanted to hang fire till next week but my team had the Chelsea 3, and two doubtfuls, also anyone who hasn't got rvp as captain for the next 4 weeks is crazy with rooney being out.

They've only updated with players registered to play. Its why I wanted to hang fire till next week but my team had the Chelsea 3, and two doubtfuls, also anyone who hasn't got rvp as captain for the next 4 weeks is crazy with rooney being out.

Ah, that'll explain it. I'm afraid not playing my wildcard this week may cost me dearly, but I needed more time to assess my options.

He means this gameweek as Chelsea arent playing.

Silva only played 15 mins aswell v Pool, can see him starting v QPR though yeah.

Aye lol I know made my changes for this week, wasn't going to start making transfers though in my bench I trust

:D

Loads of wildcards being used but tbh I'm starting to think towards it. Patterns are starting to emerge and the uncertainty of pre-season seems to be gone. Unfortunately, every great idea I have (Baines, Nolan, Kagawa) has already been taken by my brother.

But if Man City concede today, I'm considering bringing in Baines for a City defender because I'm sick of them conceding.

Loads of wildcards being used but tbh I'm starting to think towards it. Patterns are starting to emerge and the uncertainty of pre-season seems to be gone. Unfortunately, every great idea I have (Baines, Nolan, Kagawa) has already been taken by my brother.

But if Man City concede today, I'm considering bringing in Baines for a City defender because I'm sick of them conceding.

City need to get their act together. 4 goals in two games. Fuck off.

Guest bimpy474

If I have Peter Crouch on my bench, but he plays and scores, do I get points for that ?

Only if one of your first 11 doesn't play this weekend.