Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Is Chess knee back? Dropped big points because of him.

According to the telegraph he is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9537930/Arsenal-v-Southampton-match-preview.html

Scholes as a sub? might not get much  game time but when he does play will get assists and goals and also is relatively cheap

When injuries, rotations, etc... start creeping in you want to have people in the bench that are guaranteed to play, imho. You can find plenty of midfielders around 5.0 that should play every week even if they will just get 2-3 points most of the time.

If Kacaniklic establishes himself in Fulham's first XI, it's a steal too.

Not overly happy with my team. Think I've spent time trying to get a balanced team when really you do well in this game by having 4 or 5 points whores and just having the rest as cheap players.

Friedel (Federici)

Ferdinand, Jenkinson, Ivanovic (Santon, Harte)

Arteta, Toure, Lampard, Fellaini (Hoilett)

Pog, Tevez, Adebayor

Is Chess knee back? Dropped big points because of him.

According to the telegraph he is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9537930/Arsenal-v-Southampton-match-preview.html

Scholes as a sub? might not get much  game time but when he does play will get assists and goals and also is relatively cheap

When injuries, rotations, etc... start creeping in you want to have people in the bench that are guaranteed to play, imho. You can find plenty of midfielders around 5.0 that should play every week even if they will just get 2-3 points most of the time.

If Kacaniklic establishes himself in Fulham's first XI, it's a steal too.

Just got an assist, should've done the switch this weekend. Doesn't matter, will be my next change. Potentially the steal of the season.