Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Guest bimpy474

If I have Peter Crouch on my bench, but he plays and scores, do I get points for that ?

Only if one of your first 11 doesn't play this weekend.

Cheers Bimpy. I have every digit crossed.

Has to be your first sub too, If your first sub didn't play then its goes on to the second sub and so on ;).

Loads of wildcards being used but tbh I'm starting to think towards it. Patterns are starting to emerge and the uncertainty of pre-season seems to be gone. Unfortunately, every great idea I have (Baines, Nolan, Kagawa) has already been taken by my brother.

But if Man City concede today, I'm considering bringing in Baines for a City defender because I'm sick of them conceding.

:knuppel2:

I fancy my chances to finish bottom in this like.

Not sure thats the aim mate but good luck :lol:

I used to run a league with some mates where the aim was to score the lowest amount of points while still spending all the budget. No extra transfers allowed.

I remember picking Owen from yourselves when he was worth 9.5 or something like that and having him spearhead my path to victory :snod:

I fancy my chances to finish bottom in this like.

Not sure thats the aim mate but good luck :lol:

I used to run a league with some mates where the aim was to score the lowest amount of points while still spending all the budget. No extra transfers allowed.

I remember picking Owen from yourselves when he was worth 9.5 or something like that and having him spearhead my path to victory :snod:

I guess he had to bring someone joy  :hmm: