Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

My interest in it doesn't usually kick in until half way through. I always start terribly and despite some half arsed kind of effort so far and doing as bad as usual.

Same. I'm the Everton of FF. Well, my interest is there from the start.. I just don't get going until it's too late do anything other than finish somewhat respectably.

Has Sessegnon done anything season btw?

My interest in it doesn't usually kick in until half way through. I always start terribly and despite some half arsed kind of effort so far and doing as bad as usual.

Same. I'm the Everton of FF. Well, my interest is there from the start.. I just don't get going until it's too late do anything other than finish somewhat respectably.

Has Sessegnon done anything season btw?

No. So I binned him. Not his fault Marty likes to bypass the midfield though.

Its been a shithouse of a weekend, by far the lowest score i've ever had. It needs Ben Arfa (or Baines/Jelavic but not cheering them on!) to rescue it.

And its all Fergie's fault...AliGupter was right about him!

Aye, I hate picking ManU players - and Arsenal's to an extent - since Fergie and Wenger love to rotate the hell out of the team outside their 2-3 key players.

"Walker (2)

Sandro

Bale (3)"

What the f***!  Where do they get these bonus points from?  Presumed I'd get more for Defoe, but nar.

The bonus system is mental and I have pretty much given up choosing players based on potential bonuses. Shots missed counts as a disadvantage for Defoe, not surprising considering his 'shoot on sight' policy. :lol:

"Walker (2)

Sandro

Bale (3)"

What the f***!  Where do they get these bonus points from?  Presumed I'd get more for Defoe, but nar.

The bonus system is mental and I have pretty much given up choosing players based on potential bonuses. Shots missed counts as a disadvantage for Defoe, not surprising considering his 'shoot on sight' policy. :lol:

I just loved the hard-on they seemed to have for Cesc Fábregas. I'd always pick him since he could run around doing fuck all and get all three points.