Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/305/fpln.png

This is mine so far but I might bring in Terry & Pienaar for Santon & Kagawa for the first week. Wait and see how Man Utd line up and use that money to upgrade to Kagawa or Rooney. Depends if Spurs get Adebayor though.

Chelsea have so many midfielders and so few strikers to choose from. Do you think Oscar will start?

He, Hazard and Mata will be rotated regularly you'd think - especially with the former two being so young/new to the club/league.

Chelsea have so many midfielders and so few strikers to choose from. Do you think Oscar will start?

I'd like to know that as well because quite frankly it's between him and Kagawa for one of my midfield spots, tbh i think he should he start but they would have to drop Lampard or Ramires and i see it as unlikely at least at first.

Finalised my team and completely changed it. Im sorted now, although I always use my wildcard in the first 2 weeks anyway.

Krul

Vermaelan Kompany Vidic A.Cole

Y.Toure Kagawa Allen

Podolski Cisse Tevez

Subs: Guthrie Marvaeux Clyne Cerny

I'd have said Kagawa was fairly nailed on but if they get Van Persie his team could be anything. That's why I'm waiting a couple of weeks.

I still think he would start tbh but instead of behind the main striker more to the left floating around with Evra providing the width.

Cech

Kompany - Santon - Assou Ekotto

Yaya Toure - Mata © - Arteta - Valencia

Cisse - Podolski - Pogrebnyak

Subs: Cerny, Britton, Nelson, Barnett

Bale or Mata?

Mata has a double gameweek with easy opponents but won't have a match in week 3, unlike Bale. I've nearly perfected the team but it hinges on this decision!

Just trade him out in week 3?