Alan Pardew

Dave

Supermac should know all about dressing room rifts. He was usually at the centre of them.

His only evidence seems to be an incident between Jonas and Cabaye.

I suspect there is a problem in the dressing room, around Ba. He seems quite a domineering character and Colo doesn't look the most assertive of captains. I don't buy this general French - Spanish rift though.

Supermac should know all about dressing room rifts. He was usually at the centre of them.

His only evidence seems to be an incident between Jonas and Cabaye.

I suspect there is a problem in the dressing room, around Ba. He seems quite a domineering character and Colo doesn't look the most assertive of captains. I don't buy this general French - Spanish rift though.

IM SORRY SAY THAT AGAIN I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE THREAD TITLE

It's all very Sunday rag bollocks, but some it is quite specific around naming the camps that are divided. I don't get why they would be divided like, unless it's a support for Pardew split?

FWIW, I'm not convinced this has legs to it.

Guest neesy111

About 10 minutes of "Alan Pardew's black and white army" during the second half today in what was amazing support throughout to the team showed how different SJP is to internet forums. Changed the game when he had the balls to make (unpopular) substitutions which brought us the three points.

He's got to think seriously about playing Jonas though.

Was it fuck.  It was only sung for a few mins by the leazes corner.  Heard about 1 or 2 sing it from the back of Gallowgate and that was it.

Maybe you were timing it and I wasn't.

Ah well at least you're acknowledging that it was sung.

If was sung, but every game that passes by in recent week it's getting sung by less people imo.

Much as I'm sure he was taken off for a sound reason, it's quite heartening to hear that because SJP can be horribly harsh on underperforming players at times. He just needs to rediscover his mojo.

Makes me think of Luque, who was so unlucky with his injury, then his confidence evaporated, but SJP's uproar and groans at his mistakes finished the job. The fans had no patience because they were f*cked off at Souness to begin with. Such a shame, he was an incredible talent.

SJP can be a vey harsh crowd to play in front of but the support yesterday was top class. Loud, passionate and 100% behind the whole team right from the off without wavering.

Cisse looked good yesterday and the decision to take him off was an unpopular one.

I never read too much into booing though. I've seen it reported in the press that the boos rang out around stadium before when in all probability it's a couple of hundred booing and 51,000 not. The booing becomes the story though.

The atmosphere was shit again as usual until the goal went in.

Guest malandro

Aye, you're (unsurprisingly) talking utter s**** there, neesy.

A few hundred kids in the SC are hardly representative of a 50k crowd.

Guest neesy111

Aye, you're (unsurprisingly) talking utter shite there, neesy.

About 10 minutes of "Alan Pardew's black and white army" during the second half today in what was amazing support throughout to the team showed how different SJP is to internet forums. Changed the game when he had the balls to make (unpopular) substitutions which brought us the three points.

He's got to think seriously about playing Jonas though.

Was it f***.  It was only sung for a few mins by the leazes corner.  Heard about 1 or 2 sing it from the back of Gallowgate and that was it.

Haha, as usual neesy, you literally couldn't be more wrong. First half in particular it was being sung on and off for the first half an hour, loudly in the strawberry corner. I sit right next to it. Heard it with my own ears and all that.

I meant the strawberry corner.

:okay:

And a misanthrope few on here hardly representative either. Some of the vitriol by some ofon here is well over the top.

someone on here a little while back (bottled dog or benwell i think) mentioned that this place isn't too representative of other NUFC fans that he knows in the real world (as opposed to the internet world). it's definitly something i'd agree with.

Macdonald -

It’s like a disease eating away at the club and it’s spreading like wildfire.

Pardew -

“The players have brought a feel-good factor into the dressing room and they deserve it. We have done better over the last four or five games and today we got our rewards

Guest neesy111

What an utter c*** Macdonald is. What the hell is that article?

It's in the Daily Star so I wouldn't believe it.

Its direct quotes from him?

Yes, but they've picked MacDonald for a story which tells it's own story.

I'm not sure what that means. The quotes from Macdonald are fucking awful and uncalled for. Its the quotes that make the story.

Guest neesy111

I'm not sure what that means. The quotes from Macdonald are fucking awful and uncalled for. Its the quotes that make the story.

MacDonald is as reliable for a story as the Mayan's are at predicting stuff.  Shite.  MacDonald has allows spoken shite throughout his life.

It's a non story in most papers apart from the Star.

Unnecessary pressure unless he knows for absolute certain, and even so, should he spouting it off in public?

Can't see the divide myself, also get rid of Jonas and then it's basically the entire squad vs the captain. Wonder if the frenchies want Jonas dropped since he's diabolical this season and Marv to start. I know who's side I'd be on there.

Guest malandro

And a misanthrope few on here hardly representative either. Some of the vitriol by some ofon here is well over the top.

Has anybody ever claimed it was?

There's plenty of negative views at SJP, people who moan and groan at every little mistake. Boo every time we lose etc, fuck off ten minutes before half time for a pie. Most the negative views on here are largely based on reasoning, not just ignorance and barely suppressed random pissed up aggression.