Alan Pardew

Dave

Did Ba score any wonder goals first half of the season? He was scoring well but amazing goals? I'm not so sure. We've definitely missed him since he was sold though.

I just meant generally. Can't even remember half of them tbh.

Did Ba score any wonder goals first half of the season? He was scoring well but amazing goals? I'm not so sure. We've definitely missed him since he was sold though.

I thought his volley at Reading was probably the best/toughest this season (from Ba)

I just meant generally. Can't even remember half of them tbh.

Fair enough & likewise Norwich goal aside (may have been last season).

Every game I watch of other teams they at least seem to retain some level of possession and a decent level of movement. I really don't understand how with the players we have we can't do the same and at least pressure opposition, it just has to be Pardew being negative in tactics and worrying over the other team.

I hope to fuck he gets a win next weekend. If we scrape through to the summer Ashley should really think about sacking him or demand answers to why the football on display is so god damn awful

He did last season, and in the first half of this season and last he was scoring far more then he should have done compared to chances created.

It's pretty well documented he does very little or no attack coaching. I still don't really understand that. :lol:

It's pretty clear they do very little defensive coaching as well - we are dreadful and keep making silly mistakes. Very rarely work as a unit, in fact I can't see one thing we do particularly well apart from rolling over for other teams. We don't seem to have a very high tempo about us, can't retain the ball, are pretty shit at hoof ball, can't take corners, free kicks or throw ins, are not very organised and can't create chances for our striker. It's been that way all season. Even last 5 or 6 seasons I can't think of any time where you would look and feel confident about us winning a game comfortably or playing good football for more than 1 game at a time

I agree with people who say Pardew is not very good tactically and we the shit hit the fan he forgets all about passing and ball distribution and reverts back to his brute force method of long balls using it as a counter attacking

method.

He may have to go at some stage but it will be a big mistake to do it right now as it's a bit too late and difficult to get the right manager who will be happy to take over at late stage. I know it's not completely his fault for every lose we suffer and injuries aside some of our players didn't start playing football until January including Cabaye who we now know we had a shit start to this season after the EUROs.

I think Pardew struggles when his best players especially his get out of jail players like Ben Arfa are not available for almost the entire season but just because he finished 5th last season and named manager of the year I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Until next Christmas where his performance should be assessed.

I agree with people who say Pardew is not very good tactically and we the s*** hit the fan he forgets all about passing and ball distribution and reverts back to his brute force method of long balls using it as a counter attacking

method.

He may have to go at some stage but it will be a big mistake to do it right now as it's a bit too late and difficult to get the right manager who will be happy to take over at late stage. I know it's not completely his fault for every lose we suffer and injuries aside some of our players didn't start playing football until January including Cabaye who we now know we had a s*** start to this season after the EUROs.

I think Pardew struggles when his best players especially his get out of jail players like Ben Arfa are not available for almost the entire season but just because he finished 5th last season and named manager of the year I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Until next Christmas where his performance should be assessed.

no chance, we need a manager who can get us moving forward on the pitch.

THe stale football we play is a pathetic excuse at the sport, we need someone new imo.

Guest neesy111

Was talking to a few friends who went to City and to say they were pissed off was an understatement especially at our approach to the game.  Don't win the Fulham game and the mackem match will be his biggest game as our manager for many reasons.

Was talking to a few friends who went to City and to say they were pissed off was an understatement especially at our approach to the game.  Don't win the Fulham game and the mackem match will be his biggest game as our manager for many reasons.

A sizeable part of the reason I want him gone is how bad I've felt coming back from away games. £49 for an adult ticket at Man City + travel etc and he plays for a low scoring defeat  :hmm:

We could quite easily finish the season with 1 single away victory (although QPR away has potential if they are already down when we play them).

That is truly unforgivable for me with the individuals we have available to Pardew. It's just a perfect example of his negative approach to games no matter who the opposition. 

People are saying he went to city for a low scoring lose,  because benfica is more of a winnable game.

You know what's worrying, I don't think he did that, Pardew actually believed he can get something out of that game and it astounding just how he went about it by just telling his team to park the bus.

If he wanted to throw the game he would not had risked Cabaye, he was injured only 2 weeks ago.

Wished the man had some principles.

He's put pressure on himself by coming out with the "we're done" comment after Stoke and then serving up two utterly limp performances in the league right after that.

The pressure is on against Fulham, anything less than a win and the heat is turned up even further in the derby. I have these awful visions of a confident Berbatov striding around St James' against a nervous side sitting deep inviting pressure on.

I think we'll do it but it'll be the usual biting nails, hands over the face/hiding behind the sofa scenario.....

In ---------------------------------Out

^

me