Alan Pardew

Dave

Mick, I am not going to argue for Pardew but just basically it is ridiculous to expect the player performing equally well when having more matches. It is not "a pro should be" blah blah blah. Just think if you have to work overtime for a few days would you guarantee your quality.of work would remain the same? your work may still get pass your boss though, but the quality must be affected.

To me fatigue is a f***ing valid reason given our tiny as s*** squad. I feel ashamed for that when I know Ranger is allowed to back to squad.f***ing hell.

You're a sheep. 

In 2003-04 we played in the Champions League against Barcelona, Juventus and Inter to name just 3.  After playing those shitty teams we had to play again 3 or 4 days later and guess what, we played 14 Champions League games.  3 or 4 days later we won 12 times and drew 2 without a single loss.

People need to see through the s*** that Pardew is coming out with and think for themselves, of I forgot, the Europa Leauge is tougher isn't it.

02/03

You compare that squad with what we have now? If we have a player as good as Acuna on bench I would not complain about squad depth. FFS.

The squad also included Quinn, McClen, Kerr, Chopra and Caldwell.  I don't think any of our current squad sink to those levels especially when you compare playing Maritimo to playing against Juventus or Inter.

Yup - excuses from Pardew for me, especially when he has 'rotated' so much for the Europa League. I'm bemused as to why the modern day footballer cannot play regularly 3 times in a week, or is it just me?!

We all know the squad wasn't strong enough at the end of the summer window and for a man who said he would be 'banging on the owner's door', to get players in- it's bullshit.  I still think he deserves some time to turn it around, but time and excuses are starting to wear thin. I wouldn't pay to watch us at the moment, as the football has been piss poor.

You compare that squad with what we have now? If we have a player as good as Acuna on bench I would not complain about squad depth. FFS.

The squad also included Quinn, McClen, Kerr, Chopra and Caldwell.  I don't think any of our current squad sink to those levels especially when you compare playing Maritimo to playing against Juventus or Inter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002–03_Newcastle_United_F.C._season

Read the squad list yourself.

You know what, the saddest part is while you are suggesting Quinn and Chopra are shits I would even take them now. Fergie is our backup left back. Sammy is starting eleven now. what the fuck. Even Bigi is far from Jenas' standard back at that time.

Give up man. Our Squad depth was simply ridiculous,

might be wrong, isnt there a stat somewhere that says Cisse and Ba hasn's scored a single goal together last season in a two up formation?  yeh i know they only had half a season together but still, pardew does not learn from it.

why is it every freekick we get awarded no matter where we are on the field,  we never put the hand over the ball and play it quick?  why does the kick taker waits an eternity for everyone including our centre backs to push up into the opposition's half and near their penalty box,  and guess what happens next? hoof and then we lose ball because the hoof was so inadequate and our centre backs have to run all the way back, wasted trip like.

same goes for goalkick,  Krul waits for an eternity for our players to get to the other half of the field then hoof and lose the ball.    All these types of tactics we use over and over, hardly ever works, no wonder the players look lethargic and listless.

Pardew said today he still hasnt lost faith in the abilities of the current squad.

well sadly for you Pardew im afraid the players have already lost faith in the ability of their manager.

Guest bimpy474

might be wrong, isnt there a stat somewhere that says Cisse and Ba hasn's scored a single goal together last season in a two up formation?  yeh i know they only had half a season together but still, pardew does not learn from it.

why is it every freekick we get awarded no matter where we are on the field,  we never put the hand over the ball and play it quick?  why does the kick taker waits an eternity for everyone including our centre backs to push up into the opposition's half and near their penalty box,  and guess what happens next? hoof and then we lose ball because the hoof was so inadequate and our centre backs have to run all the way back, wasted trip like.

same goes for goalkick,  Krul waits for an eternity for our players to get to the other half of the field then hoof and lose the ball.    All these types of tactics we use over and over, hardly ever works, no wonder the players look lethargic and listless.

Pardew said today he still hasnt lost faith in the abilities of the current squad.

well sadly for you Pardew im afraid the players have already lost faith in the ability of their manager.

Not quite, if you count the Villa game when Cisse made his debut, Cisse scored up top with Ba in a 4-4-2, think thats the only one though.

Not quite, if you count the Villa game when Cisse made his debut, Cisse scored up top with Ba in a 4-4-2, think thats the only one though.

Cisse came off the bench, didnt start together though, but yeh i think it may had been a 4-4-2

Guest bimpy474

yeh point taken but Cisse came off the bench.

Aye, i reckon your 99.99% right tbf. I really cant think of any other time at all.

Guest Dontooner

You know what, the saddest part is while you are suggesting Quinn and Chopra are shits I would even take them now. Fergie is our backup left back. Sammy is starting eleven now. what the f***. Even Bigi is far from Jenas' standard back at that time.

Surprise Surprise , Squad depth weak therefore expect bad performances. Your Pardew's Lass or something ?

You know what, the saddest part is while you are suggesting Quinn and Chopra are shits I would even take them now. Fergie is our backup left back. Sammy is starting eleven now. what the f***. Even Bigi is far from Jenas' standard back at that time.

We used 25 players all that season. We've used 27 so far this season with 1 probably added today.

Guest Dontooner

If you fail to see the difference I am sorry for your mom and dad.

I am sorry but i find you quite dim. Obviously you are the minority but you seem to think other wise. I feel sorry for you.

Pardew claimed we were good enough to challange for the Champions League this season with this squad.

Anyway, I give up.  :lol:

I am sorry but i find you quite dim. Obviously you are the minority but you seem to think other wise. I feel sorry for you.

I was minority when I said Ashley's transfer system would work last season and Pardew was showing promising changes during last Christmas. Why would I have to be the majority when I know I am correct? I don't need your feeling because WFC what you think?

I was minority when I said Ashley's transfer system would work last season and Pardew was showing promising changes during last Christmas. Why would I have to be the majority when I know I am correct? I don't need your feeling because WFC what you think?

Yeah, that transfer system is working great :lol:

Nah, it doesn't work this season, or to be precise, the last summer. That was a f***ing great mistake and this could cost us this season and probably all the hardwork we done so far. Ashley must spend some f***ing penny the next Jan window or I'll be in the Ashley out camp, the first time since promotion.

I repeat, playing Ranger again is my last straw. What a fucking shameful situation. I cannot accept this.

Nah, it doesn't work this season, or to be precise, the last summer. That was a f***ing great mistake and this could cost us this season and probably all the handwork we done so far. Ashley must spend some f***ing penny the next Jan window or I'll be in the Ashley out camp, the first time since promotion.

I repeat, playing Ranger again is my last straw. What a f***ing shameful situation. I cannot accept this.

:lol:  That is a brilliant typo.