Alan Pardew

Dave

Today revealed newer depths of how diabolical a manager he is, tbh. :lol:

It's like a game of elimination, he was given 14 picks, and only on the last pick did he pick the door-opener that is Marveaux.

And that pick may not even have made the selection of 14 if not for injuries.

It's like a game of elimination, he was given 14 picks, and only on the last pick did he pick the door-opener that is Marveaux.

I honestly believe he has next to no managerial skill at all :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I actually think he should be credited for the subs.  All 3 subs are correct.

Well then he needs to take stick for the fucking starting line up that had no creativity in it, fine when you want to stop Man City playing but not against a shower of shit like Q.P.R.

Bloke's a shithouse cunt.

I agree with some of that.  But he should be credited at least for making the changes when he realized the side he put out in the first place was not playing good enough.

He still continues to smash both Ba and Cisse in the line-up, thus forcing Cisse out wide.  Things like that should not continue when he has tried the same thing over and over and failed.

Amazing that we can start a game with no creativity with Marv and even Obertan on the bench. That's what his backups are for, and yet he leaves them on the bench when it's their shot to make something happen. Fortunately they came on and changed things. I don't mind Shola starting from here, even though I'd rather it be Cisse, but at the very least Marveaux has to be starting.

I honestly think rushing Obertan straight back from injury isn't a good idea.  Marveaux is definitely his fault, although I did suspect it may be related to his injury records.  Anyway we have to risk them today because we fucking need the 3 pts.

Amazing that we can start a game with no creativity with Marv and even Obertan on the bench. That's what his backups are for, and yet he leaves them on the bench when it's their shot to make something happen. Fortunately they came on and changed things. I don't mind Shola starting from here, even though I'd rather it be Cisse, but at the very least Marveaux has to be starting.

Nah ive always said it with the limited options we've got, if Pardew has to play two men up front and go long like he loves to, it should always be Ba with Shola, or Cisse with Shola, because then you got two different types of forwards that offer the opposition's defense different things to defend against. 

Lost the plot, won't be retrieving it. Just a case of crossing our fingers now and hoping our gifted players here and there can muster enough points against the shite of the division.

My gut instinct is that we'll huff and puff our way to survival. There'll be a nervous laugh or two in May when we finish 6 or 7 points above 18th.