Alan Pardew

Dave

I just hope he is reminding our players that this isn't just a 'wee club' and this is a massive part of peoples lives in the North East in the changing room. Every single one of them should be giving a reaction today, regardless of the result. Well played with the interview though Pards!!!

We don't need Pardew to stand up for us...thanks. We'll do it from the stands like we do every other week when nigh on 52,000 turn up clad in their Black and White.

HOWAY THE LADS!!!

Is there anyone left in the whole world who still thinks that:

1) There isn't an inherent passing and moving style with our 4-2-3-1?

2) The players have been playing rigid long ball because that's all they can do or that's what they want to do?

We've played some lovely controlled football so far. Baffling as to why Pardew has had us playing such turgid direct football so far this season.

Let's try keep a negative spin off it eh?

Why? He has been responsible for our dreadful league form so far this season so if I can compliment the style of play he has us playing so far today then I also have every right to talk about how dreadful he has had us playing at times too.

i reckon it's time for him to go now. we need a change. and that's got nothing to do with rating Pardew or not, just on sheer pragmatism based on the objective needs of our team.

Pardew's got us playing slightly better football but it's been at a tremendous cost defensively.

either way we don't look like a team that can perform at both ends of the pitch simultaneously - it's either decent at one and horrific at the other.

Guest neesy111

...and if we didn't try to get something people would have whinged. Give it a fuckin rest man.

You seen that defending, even Roeder with a worst back line did better to get one organised.