Alan Pardew

Dave

That Ameobi sub is still annoying me. what could he possibly offer anyway? if Bigi was tired/carrying a knock we had players on the bench who could actually run and hold a position, we wouldn't have conceded 7 fucking goals, which is going to cause a week of embarrassment in the media for us!

Cheers Pards, you stupid c***.

Give over man

He went for the win in the last 5 mins

He took off one of our two CMs and replaced him with a shattered CF.

It's all his fault.

It's really not like??? We defended like a bag of s***. Even without shola coming on they would of went on to score more!!

It was 4-3 until Bigi went off.

10 minutes later, it was 7-3.

It's not f***ing rocket science.

The championing of Bigi on here is daft at times. It didn't have to be a terrible decision. The terrible decision was not reverting to having two wingers; the full-backs got utterly bumraped all game long.

It's got f*** all to do with 'championing Bigi', I'm just a great believer of having more than one CM on the pitch when you're playing Arsenal :lol:

I'm not saying it was a good decision; i'm just saying it wasn't the game-changer.

Of course it was the game changer man. They overran us in the midfield, the defence were left exposed, because Tiote was on his lonesome.

Get rid asap. Sick of him and those f***ing owners.

Who replaces him champ?

Martinez, Laudrup, Jol, Hughton, a foreign coach who plays good football. Maybe even try for Moyes if you promise him some money to spend (daft suggestion i know).

Mike Ashley has never hired a manager who hasn't been either unattached or promoted from within.

Cheers Pards, you stupid c***.

Give over man

He went for the win in the last 5 mins

He took off one of our two CMs and replaced him with a shattered CF.

It's all his fault.

It's really not like??? We defended like a bag of s***. Even without shola coming on they would of went on to score more!!

It was 4-3 until Bigi went off.

10 minutes later, it was 7-3.

It's not f***ing rocket science.

So it would of stopped 4-3?? Give over man. I'm not saying the sub was a good move BUT to blame it all on pardew when you have players like Simpson in the team is f***ing mental.

I'm not saying it was HAVE stopped 4-3, but I fancy our chances of not conceding more with two midfielders on the pitch instead of fucking one.

Guest neesy111

Is it coincidence looking better going forward has coincided with looking terrible at the back?

Before that we looked toothless in attack but ok defensively.  Need a balance between the 2.

Does Pardew get any praise for the first 70 or 85 mins? Or was that a fluke and then the end was down to him?

Sure but then he completely destroyed it with 1 single substitution that saw us have no shape whatsoever.

So he was good then and made one (big) mistake? That would hardly seem to warrant the "out cunt" calls.

Who replaces him champ?

Martinez, Laudrup, Jol, Hughton, a foreign coach who plays good football. Maybe even try for Moyes if you promise him some money to spend (daft suggestion i know).

:lol:

Bullshit. Pretty much the whole of that post is bullshit.

I dont even know if I should bother picking it apart.

Who replaces him champ?

All of them appointments will cost money and suggest ambition. Not the way we do things.

Guest bimpy474

Who replaces him champ?

You asked for a list so i put one to you.

Its not bullshit you thick cunt.

Is it coincidence looking better going forward has coincided with looking terrible at the back?

You have to have top quality defenders to sustain an open style attacking football. If you play a rigit direct style, you can cover the lack of defending talents by having more teammates around you.

They are not coincidence.

Which ever decision was the killer; the irritating constant over the last two games is that he's done absolutely nothing to protect a seriously failing defense. Whether it's a bad sub or bad formation, he's begged the opposition to come at us in the last twenty minutes at both Old Trafford and the Emirates. He's not entirely to blame but he shouldn't be remotely surprised that we've conceded 11 goals.

Our attacking play has improved immeasurably, however, so i take solace in that.

Run of form since Liverpool:

DDLLDLLWLLLWLL

:anguish:

How can anyone justify him keeping his job? Utterly astonishing man.

The sad thing is you know any replacement will be a horrific appointment based on who was the cheapest.

I would take anyone atm. At least we'd get a fucking honeymoon period :lol:

Run of form since Liverpool:

DDLLDLLWLLLWLL

:anguish:

How can anyone justify him keeping his job? Utterly astonishing man.

The sad thing is you know any replacement will be a horrific appointment based on who was the cheapest.

I would take anyone atm. At least we'd get a fucking honeymoon period :lol:

And be back in the same situation next year.

Who replaces him champ?

You asked for a list so i put one to you.

Its not bullshit you thick c***.

Careful now sweetheart, we dont want you getting banned.

Ok, Hughton? Do you really need me to explain?

Martinez? Will go on to better things and we wouldnt pay the compo Wigan would demand.

Laurdup - has a good thing at Swansea, maybe the most realistic of your daft suggestions.

Does Pardew get any praise for the first 70 or 85 mins? Or was that a fluke and then the end was down to him?

The tactics and performances last few games have been very good. Needs results quickly now though.

I agree. But since the obvious change in play since Wigan we've won the games you'd expect us to and come closer to points in games you'd expect us to lose than you'd expect, with the possible exception of Fulham (where you'd maybe hope for a draw).  That for me earns a run of games against teams other than Arsenal, ManU, ManC. If we're still losing everything after that (say late in January), then it's time to worry.

Guest neesy111

If his job is not under threat after that then it never will be. Utterly shambolic stuff and has been for months now.

It has to be.

6 points from 36.