Alan Pardew

Dave

What?  ???

How many times did he play Shola through the middle with Cisse on the right?

Shola is the larger well built one. Cisse is the slighter of the two. I give up.

http://i50.tinypic.com/9t1ysw.jpg

Bottom line is that I can't wait to draw a line under this season, hopefully with our Premier League status intact and thinking optimistically we may have progressed further in the Europa or at least not shown ourselves up against Benfica.

I don't think there's much chance of next season being anywhere near as bad as this season, whatever happens.  I'd imagine if Pardew stays it will just be bang-average, with poor performances and mid-table results.  An opportunity lost in other words, but I don't think we'll be in serious relagation trouble 2 years running.  If that's what people are happy with then fair enough, because I'd be fairly surprised to see us attacking the top 6 again with this guy in charge - it seems like his luck's ran out and what he did last season was built on sand, in terms of footballing ethos to see you through whatever rub of the green you might be experiencing.

The style of football has a big bearing on things, it would be far easier to sympathise with Pardew if he wasn't responsible for making your eyes bleed once or twice a week.

Agree entirely.

For him to pick Jonas for nearly every game this season, despite his clear lack of ability now. Shows him to be quite mental tbh.

Or not having any other real option.

I felt he did but i would now have to try to justify that with names, games and factual content.

Canny be arsed :lol:

If Ben Arfa stayed fit I am confident Jonas would have gone the same way as Simpson and Williamson. He has been dropped for Ben Arfa before.

Marveaux just isn't a wide player. After that we are left with Obertan or Sammy (now on loan) or Ferguson (now on loan).

We really have f*** all options and it's why we need to sign a forward and winger in the summer as a priority (then a Colo replacement if he goes as expected).

I just think it's harsh to blame him for things he doesn't have much choice over.

Who chose to play Shola through the middle and push Cisse out to the wing on occasion this season?

How many times did that happen?

For him to pick Jonas for nearly every game this season, despite his clear lack of ability now. Shows him to be quite mental tbh.

I felt he did but i would now have to try to justify that with names, games and factual content.

If Ben Arfa stayed fit I am confident Jonas would have gone the same way as Simpson and Williamson. He has been dropped for Ben Arfa before.

Marveaux just isn't a wide player. After that we are left with Obertan or Sammy (now on loan) or Ferguson (now on loan).

We really have f*** all options and it's why we need to sign a forward and winger in the summer as a priority (then a Colo replacement if he goes as expected).

I just think it's harsh to blame him for things he doesn't have much choice over.

Who chose to play Shola through the middle and push Cisse out to the wing on occasion this season?

I've spent the last hour arguing with you and now you're telling me you don't even go to the games?

Woah. I've clicked RTG by mistake.

Fuck off mag kernt.

Piss off!

What?  ???

Once v Reading.  Well they did Swap around that game.

:thup: really didn't seem that difficult a question.

Guest bimpy474

I've spent the last hour arguing with you and now you're telling me you don't even go to the games?

Woah. I've clicked RTG by mistake.

Fuck off mag kernt.

Piss off!

Reported.

What?  ???

Everton too. Because Cisse didn't know how to play in the centre :lol:

You can see already Pochettino a manager with no clue about the PL has S'hampton - a side from which maybe one player would get into our first 11 rocketing up the table with no fear football. There is no clearer contrast than that compared to the safety first tosh we dish up game after game.

Guest neesy111

What?  ???

What's Paul Once got to do with it?

Plenty.

This season.  Just utter :anguish:

Can't wait until it's over.

Same. Whereas I never wanted last season to end. Only thing that will make this season memorable is a trip to Amsterdam.

Guest Dontooner

The realty check will come when we get dump out of the europa and struggle to safety in the last few games oF the season.

ATM i am quite worried about picking up points, even in the derby. Having the players train by themselves might yield us better results..

What?  ???

Bordeaux at home too. Obertan out left. Worked surprisingly well.

Problem is there are no 'football people' in the boardroom, hence Mash and Dekka buy into whatever flim flam Pard dishes up.

There's no "football people" on any (or very few) fan forum(s), what makes a forum's flim flam any better ???

What?  ???

Bordeaux at home too. Obertan out left. Worked surprisingly well.

Hence it was never tried again. :lol:

What this season shows is how poor our creativity and team play is when Hatem isn't on the pitch. Think he papered over a lot of our shortcomings last season when he started playing. Sissoko and Goofy have started losing a bit of interest already - the team talks must be dire.