Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest hobshobs

Boss Alan Pardew has shaken up the training regime this week, using St James' Park as the base

We're playing s*** and the best he can come up with is to train somewhere else because it can't be his methods. :lol:

Spot on Mick. It really is just excuse after excuse after excuse.

I'd happily settle for staying up on goal difference if it mean't a knew manager coming in. It's so obvious that the players don't believe in what he wants them to do, he has his favourites in Jonas and Shola and tactically the man hasn't got a clue. We have to suffer the keeper wasting as much time as possible whenever we're not behind in a game and Taylor in the opposition keepers face at free kicks trying to stop the opposition wall being set up properly just makes you shake your head in disbelief. We are quite simply a disgrace and that's not in the eyes of the opposition fans. I've never known a Newcastle support so collectively p*ssed off with what this moron conjures up on a regular basis.

If he stays he desperately needs someone to come in to help with the coaching/training. It's clearly beyond whoever's doing what at the moment. He needs to face up to that and delegate it to someone who's more than capable. Then he can concentrate on his opposition reports and the 'all things to all men' act he likes to put on. Needs a major revamp of the training though. New bodies in to orchestrate it.

I'm not sure he could spot a good coach, or even if he did wouldn't be threatened by him. He'd much rather have around him people he knows are below him and have no chance of challenging him.

What brings you to this conclusion?

f*** off muppet.

RTGtastic

A lot of the stuff I've read on here the past couple of days has been tbh.  Depressing.

It is fucking depressing, someone post that picture of Saylor strangling that disabled bloke.

That always cheers me up for some reason.

'Some of the reaction to the derby defeat has been a little bit heavy-handed, I think and we think.'

That's why we lost, you moron, you under-estimated the game.  As for what you think, piss off.

We are quite simply a disgrace and that's not in the eyes of the opposition fans. I've never known a Newcastle support so collectively p*ssed off with what this moron conjures up on a regular basis.

Outside of this forum, are people genuinely that angry?

'Some of the reaction to the derby defeat has been a little bit heavy-handed, I think and we think.'

That's why we lost, you moron, you under-estimated the game.  As for what you think, piss off.

He not only underestimated the game in importance of local rivalry but also in terms of relegation worries.

He's a fucking arsehole. Probably goes on to blame the fans again for a change in the stadium mood.

As every game, every minute and every comment goes by, i hate the bloke more and more.

I'm starting to feel like that. Even if things arent his fault Its making me hate him more  :lol:

'Marv is out of tomorrows game'

'Fucking Pardew you sackless cock sucker'

Pure frustration.

Guest bimpy474

As every game, every minute and every comment goes by, i hate the bloke more and more.

I'm starting to feel like that. Even if things arent his fault Its making me hate him more  :lol:

'Marv is out of tomorrows game'

'Fucking Pardew you sackless cock sucker'

Pure frustration.

I think it's more that if Marv is out it'll give him the chance to play an even more rigid shaped defensive formation. Not that we defend well anyways.

Useless knobrotter :lol:

This. He's always just full of shit excuses. The writing was on the wall for me earlier on in the season, when he said in a press conference, that he's not sure why we aren't performing as a team and he "couldn't put his finger on the problem." they were rediculous comments and prove just how clueless he is, when hundreds on an Internet forum can see as clear as day what the problems are with the team.

Guest bimpy474

This. He's always just full of shit excuses. The writing was on the wall for me earlier on in the season, when he said in a press conference, that he's not sure why we aren't performing as a team and he "couldn't put his finger on the problem." they were rediculous comments and prove just how clueless he is, when hundreds on an Internet forum can see as clear as day what the problems are with the team.

Aye, and when fans can see it, even some commentators are starting to, the local hacks are now as well. Funnily enough shit for brains can't.

Fuck me, it seems that an Italian fascist has more idea of what that derby meant than Pardew. Just shut the fuck up man.

f*** me, it seems that an Italian fascist has more idea of what that derby meant than Pardew. Just shut the f*** up man.

Aye, sorry.

That was aimed at Pards not you Mick :lol: