Alan Pardew

Dave

I couldn't believe how silent most of the people at the game were on Sunday, especially when it became clear we were a beaten side.

Fair few individuals screaming for Pardew out come FT, though. Get the feeling that the vast majority are thinking the same thing, just not quite ready to be vocal about it.

I'm not so sure it's that people are not quite ready to be vocal about it. I think it's more a case of it doesn't really matter what we think as fans, Ashley will do as he thinks fit. Look at the fan reactions to the Keegan resignation and the Carrol sale, it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. One thing I would say though, if we didn't have the best prices in the Premier League the crowds would be nothing like they are. He's got that right, it's cheap and he's offering a nasty product currently. Cheap and nasty just lik Sports Direct.

How could they? Both things happened before fans got time to react. It´s not like those decisions were reversible after they happened :lol:

'I'd rather play and give it a go in a Europa League quarter-final, and they can only dream of that.'

Small time bastard.

Sorry. I am late to the party and just catching up. Did he really say this ?

'I'd rather play and give it a go in a Europa League quarter-final, and they can only dream of that.'

Small time bastard.

Sorry. I am late to the party and just catching up. Did he really say this ?

What an absolute slimy mouth breathing twat.

Guest neesy111

I couldn't believe how silent most of the people at the game were on Sunday, especially when it became clear we were a beaten side.

Fair few individuals screaming for Pardew out come FT, though. Get the feeling that the vast majority are thinking the same thing, just not quite ready to be vocal about it.

I was vocal most of the 2nd half to my displeasure at Pardew & The Team.  Walked out after the 3rd to give those around me some peace and quiet.

TBF I couldn't fathom why anyone was chanting "Alan Pardew's Black & White Army" even before it was clear we were totally dead and buried...but they fucking well were. There's still quite a difference between the mood on here and the mood on the terraces, IMHO.

Guest neesy111

TBF I couldn't fathom why anyone was chanting "Alan Pardew's Black & White Army" even before it was clear we were totally dead and buried...but they fucking well were. There's still quite a difference between the mood on here and the mood on the terraces, IMHO.

It's impossible to gauge.  People were singing it v Reading for example and then 2nd half booing, "don't know what your doing"etc being sung.

Can't wait to see what dross we get served up with tomorrow. Irrespective of the result, it'll be 7 or 8 behind the ball at all times with us relying on Ben Arfa, Cissoko and Cisse to unlock the entire opposition for 90 minutes.

TBF I couldn't fathom why anyone was chanting "Alan Pardew's Black & White Army" even before it was clear we were totally dead and buried...but they f***ing well were. There's still quite a difference between the mood on here and the mood on the terraces, IMHO.

As odd as it is it's not the worst thing in the world is it? Attempting to get behind the team.

I can't believe people are as restrained as they are towards Ian W in this thread tbh, there's having a reasoned debate and being such a lovely guy as he's so often credited with, and there's being a WUM/idiot which is far closer to the reality IMO.

Either I'm going mad or people just feel sorry for the one person going against the grain, it can't possibly be that they read his posts before the "poor Ian, he's on a hiding to nothing here" shit because he talks absolute rubbish that makes you think he lives on the moon and never sees our games.

What will come next is the poor Ian routine from many including Ian I'm sure, but it's driving me up the fucking wall reading this shite so I couldn't care less. If you want me to get specific Ian then I'll rip into various posts of yours from the last few pages alone - I'm calling WUM/idiot and it's a chore reading it.

As odd as it is it's not the worst thing in the world is it? Attempting to get behind the team.

I get behind the team every game and have never sang about Pardew.

If it's positive noise its all good imo. Wether that be the manager or the players.

I can't believe people are as restrained as they are towards Ian W in this thread tbh, there's having a reasoned debate and being such a lovely guy as he's so often credited with, and there's being a WUM/idiot which is far closer to the reality IMO.

Either I'm going mad or people just feel sorry for the one person going against the grain, it can't possibly be that they read his posts before the "poor Ian, he's on a hiding to nothing here" s*** because he talks absolute rubbish that makes you think he lives on the moon and never sees our games.

What will come next is the poor Ian routine from many including Ian I'm sure, but it's driving me up the f***ing wall reading this s**** so I couldn't care less. If you want me to get specific Ian then I'll rip into various posts of yours from the last few pages alone - I'm calling WUM/idiot and it's a chore reading it.

Think that Ian-gate incident at the pub has got to you ;)

Yeah, but a lot of it comes down to people not being prepared to stick their neck out in public. I've offered more mitigating circumstances than most for Pardew on here yet I was the only one in my row saying a word against the bloke. I do think if we get a pasting off Liverpool it'll be a lot worse than the reaction to the Reading atrocity.

Get in IP :lol:

I've reached my limit, that post is the resulting outburst.  We'll see what comes back, I'll probably be the big bad bully when he's been winding people up for years.

I've always thought that deep down beneath that bubbly, personable, lovable chappy online personality of yours beat the dark heart of a vicious, delusional, nasty, bullying sociopath. This proves it. I hope Ian bitchslaps you from here to eternity you horrible bastard.