Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest GeordieAce

The worst thing for me is that you get the feeling this cunt just wont go away. I just despair having to put up with this for years to come.

Guest Dontooner

West Brom looked like they were full with international players and we were like a league 2 team.

How can we choose not to play football for the entire second half is beyond me.

I rate Pardew lower than Souness and Fat Sam base on the players we are playing exactly at their standards.

West Brom Ran RINGS AND RINGS  RINGS AND RINGS  RINGS AND RINGS  RINGS AND RINGS of passes around us in the second half.

That is what a good manager can do to a team , make it play like one.

Anyone opposing this view must question if West Brom have much better players than us because they out played us by a mile.

If they didn't sack him after getting beaten at home to Reading or getting thumped at home in the derby they're not going to sack him after grinding out a point away from home in a fairly difficult fixture.

He definitely deserves the sack but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

Hopefully they're not that simple in their thinking.

Ronaldo is right actually. Souness was super shit, but thankfully, time has let those memories fade around the edges a little bit. Pardew can stand shoulder to shoulder with any I've seen in the shitness stakes though. No doubt about it.

Pardew was outwitted by Clarke there. When Clarke brought Long on they came out much stronger after half time and Pardew let us sit deeper and deeper when he should have reacted. It took until well after they had scored to make a change that should have been made well before. Then he brought on Shola, who was totally anonymous, as per. 

Best thing we could do this season is sack him. Look at Sunderland for an example, had a shit negative manager supported him in the transfer windows and he still didn't deliver, sacked him and now they're definitely staying up where as we're going to be fighting relegation til the last day.

I'm starting to think he's the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, especially when you look at what he's got to work with.

I can't think of worse apart from Kinnear, but at least he had the excuse of working with shit. Pardew's doing marginally better with much better resources.

Souness was far worse, tbh.

If he's manager at the start of next season something drastic needs to be done. Pardew give us a wave, ffs. Wankers.

Really? That's unbelievable :lol:

Aye. First half.

It's happening all over again, we're relying on other teams, ie wigan in this case making a mess of their own survival in order for us to survive cause I honestly can't see where our next win is coming under this clown. Our entire attacking play consists of, pass between our cb's, play a long chip to cisse in behind in the hope he gets a touch, repeat. We start loosing, bring on shola, jonas to left back. We'd never score a goal like west brom's first this season like.. that kind of pass and move stuff is way over pardews head.

Go a goal ahead and then just wait for the opponents to score. It's the strangest game plan I've ever seen.

It's no game plan, though.

Wey of course Davie, that's the point :lol:

The bloke is fucking horrific, I know a couple will still come in mocking the state of this thread like some weird equine mounted bellend though, as per.

Go a goal ahead and then just wait for the opponents to score. It's the strangest game plan I've ever seen.

It's no game plan, though.

Pardew deludes himself into thinking it's a about tight shape, regimen and weathering pressure valiantly. In reality it's exactly as you describe not to mention fucking dross.