FANCAM @ St.James' Park

Fenham Mag

Guest WashyGeordie

My iMac states the link contains Malware and doesn't recommend opening it up... Any ICT boffins on here?...

The link from here did, but when i went direct through .co.uk it was fine/no warning...

There were two fit lasses in the east stand on Saturday near where I sit, although both of them are hidden from view on the picture. I checked before I even checked for myself.

From where I was standing there also seemed to be a tidy girl in a tight pink top to the left of the Gallowgate goal, I noticed her jumping up and down vigorously after the first goal, a wonderful sight. Too scared to look for it now though as I will need to get my computer replaced again.

Aye i saw the lass in the pink top. Wish i was sitting directly behind her! She could have jumped infront of me stopping my view of the match alllllll game long

My iMac states the link contains Malware and doesn't recommend opening it up... Any ICT boffins on here?...

The link from here did, but when i went direct through .co.uk it was fine/no warning...

Cheers...

Errr as the IT department at our place, I got the warning too.

Being the ever cautious IT engineer I am, I kindly ignored it and continued to the site.

Feel free to follow my example.

Anyhow, pink topped lass?

Hatem Ben arfa goal Nufc spurs

This her in the vid?

Bouncey bouncey!

I was perusing for Ben Arfa skills...honestly.

Great find! Yes, that must be her. Bouncey bouncey sums it up.

I went back to where I had my season tickets, just behind the Puma board behind the goal about 6 rows up in the Gallowgate, no one there who I used to know, apart from the ginger lass in the row behind, she now has a darker red hair colour.

Come here you ginger bitch!

Lee Ryder gazing lovingly towards Wey's Keys Louise  :lol:

http://imageupload.co.uk/files/sbc1kdacq0d8yqjejkto_thumb.png

Loves her fizzy pop and crisps, does Louise.

Would love to kick her down the stairs.

I went back to where I had my season tickets, just behind the Puma board behind the goal about 6 rows up in the Gallowgate, no one there who I used to know, apart from the ginger lass in the row behind, she now has a darker red hair colour.

Come here you ginger bitch!

I did the same thing. I sat in the same seat in the Leazes from the time they built it in 1993 up until 2007 and I now sit in the Gallowgate. When I packed in the Leazes in '07 the vast majority of people there had also sat in the same seats all that time but when I had a look up there on the fancam the bloke who used to sit to my left is still there but I don't recognise anyone else. Saying that there aren't that many season ticket holders in the Leazes nowadays.