FANCAM @ St.James' Park

Fenham Mag

Ok, something wrong with that link. Managed to find myself, and then seconds later get a call from IT asking me to reset my computer immediately and switch it off, it has triggered some sort of high alert virus ticket in the states. Seconds later an engineer is at my desk removing my computer and replacing it.

Just wasted a good couple of hours this morning. Although the fact I was trying to find my face in the crowd at work suggests that I could afford to

Ok, something wrong with that link. Managed to find myself, and then seconds later get a call from IT asking me to reset my computer immediately and switch it off, it has triggered some sort of high alert virus ticket in the states. Seconds later an engineer is at my desk removing my computer and replacing it.

Just wasted a good couple of hours this morning. Although the fact I was trying to find my face in the crowd at work suggests that I could afford to

Seriously? Getting worried now.. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Christ there is a ghost kid on the stairs next to disco dekker in the directors box.  Half a kid walking down the stairs, we need to get Derek Acorah on the case . . .

:lol: will need an update on this like

Guest reefatoon

What's going on here?? Some bloke in a green T Shirt has morphed himself into 2!!! Far too creepy . . .

Just above the dugout.

http://i47.tinypic.com/d65ug.png

Pieters (3 down from Richardson)Campbell,Streete, Ferguson, Inman, Dummet, JJ Hooper(I think) all in that picture. I think that's Tavernier on the left of Richardson's Dad who is blurred out.

Also found Brendan Foster and Ross Murray (Geordie Olympian).

Guest salmon

After 20 minutes of searching I've concluded there are far less fit birds that go to the match than I had originally thought

If you go up the stairs behind Steven Taylor 4 rows up on the right handside is where i sat from 1993 onwards, next to the old bloke with the flatcap on. Good to see loads of the people there are still the same.

Are the Facebook/Twitter share tools not working for anyone else? Nothing happens when I click on them.

Nah, tried in chrome, maxthon, firefox and ie and couldn't do it. Lad over on TT has got it working though.

/probably a good thing, was about to use Huffty (or lookalike?) as my next contribution to the fit lasses count.

There were two fit lasses in the east stand on Saturday near where I sit, although both of them are hidden from view on the picture. I checked before I even checked for myself.

From where I was standing there also seemed to be a tidy girl in a tight pink top to the left of the Gallowgate goal, I noticed her jumping up and down vigorously after the first goal, a wonderful sight. Too scared to look for it now though as I will need to get my computer replaced again.