Atromitos 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/08/12 - Post-match reaction from page 38

Dave

I know Obertan's s*** but do we have to keep calling him these silly names :(

Yes we do Snott face.

Oooo. You must have meant that so much, you added an extra "T" !!!!!

Why you gotta cut me so deep man

Guest bimpy474

My thoughts too.

Scapegoat needed, clearly.

Scapegoat ? if the useless blob of meat actually played as well as goat.

He has been absolutely abysmal. To the point of embarrassment.

Much needed goal, hopefully we've gotten ourselves out of this dodgy spot now and can push on and win this game. This lot we're up against are poor.

Think the game has gone more or less to plan forthe most part, just their goal threw a spanner in the works. We've kept the ball well and they've hardly gotten near our box for the most part. A nice pass and finish from two of their guys and some poor defensive play from Tav gave the goal away, aside from that Harper has had nowt to do.

Tavernier has looked a bit suspect defensively, his positioning a few times let him down. He does look comfortable in possession though which is nice to see. He looks like he could do with a season on loan somewhere playing RB every week to me.

Anita and Bigi have looked energetic and tidy in CM, for a young guy Bigi imposes himself on the game very well.

Marveaux has been very quiet, disappointingly. As others have said though we seem to be focusing most of our play down the right for some reason.

Obertan.

I'm not sure what sort of player Gosling is meant to be, he certainly doesn't look cut out for a role as advanced as he's been playing today. Someone who has never impressed me, he's actually had a couple of nice touches today and hasn't been awful by any means but I just don't see anything from him that makes me think he'll ever be good enough.

Raylor man, what a man man. :snod:

Guest Roger Kint

Cabaye for Gosling please

Rather Campbell for all the effort Gosling has put in defensively we might as well play the 2 up top.

I think Pardew would have taken 1-1 before the game tbh. People are somehow seemingly forgetting we've got a very young/inexperienced side out (Harper aside) and the home leg is still to come. This tie is just about getting through, and I'm very confident we'll do that.

Guest bimpy474

Yes we do Snott face.

No i was joking you Fartt :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Yes we do Snott face.

Sorry pudding, i'll give you a big man hug if that'll help ;D

Missed the first half hour but thought we've looked very comfortable, were we really poor first half hour?

Basically it's been really comfortable from a defensive point of view apart from Tav who's having a mare against their LW who looks quite lively.  Let him in for the goal and got done on two other occasions.

Much needed goal, hopefully we've gotten ourselves out of this dodgy spot now and can push on and win this game. This lot we're up against are poor.

Think the game has gone more or less to plan forthe most part, just their goal threw a spanner in the works. We've kept the ball well and they've hardly gotten near our box for the most part. A nice pass and finish from two of their guys and some poor defensive play from Tav gave the goal away, aside from that Harper has had nowt to do.

Tavernier has looked a bit suspect defensively, his positioning a few times let him down. He does look comfortable in possession though which is nice to see. He looks like he could do with a season on loan somewhere playing RB every week to me.

Anita and Bigi have looked energetic and tidy in CM, for a young guy Bigi imposes himself on the game very well.

Marveaux has been very quiet, disappointingly. As others have said though we seem to be focusing most of our play down the right for some reason.

Obertan.

I'm not sure what sort of player Gosling is meant to be, he certainly doesn't look cut out for a role as advanced as he's been playing today. Someone who has never impressed me, he's actually had a couple of nice touches today and hasn't been awful by any means but I just don't see anything from him that makes me think he'll ever be good enough.

this, we still have a very stron bench for the second half so im very optimisic

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone who has paid the 2 month subcription for this channel may just have found the visual cure for insomnia based on the shit they put on during half time :lol:

Guest Phil K

Yes we do Snott face.

Sorry pudding, i'll give a big man hug if that'll help ;D

Nah - just add a few extra "T"s - that'll do it !

I think Pardew would have taken 1-1 before the game tbh. People are somehow seemingly forgetting we've got a very young/inexperienced side out (Harper aside) and the home leg is still to come. This tie is just about getting through, and I'm very confident we'll do that.

Doesn't excuse Obertan.

:thup: we either needed to score the away goal once we went behind, and 1-1 will be fine. If we go on to win it, that's a bonus.

Guest Roger Kint

Why did we sell Guthrie instead of Gosling? and btw, even Routledge is better than Obertan..

Guth wanted to be first team.

Also we didnt sell him.

Obertan.

http://gifsftw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/berniedidnotread.gif

:p

Why did we sell Guthrie instead of Gosling? and btw, even Routledge is better than Obertan..

Guth wanted to be first team.

routledge and gabby are both sthie imo

Guest bimpy474

Yes we do Snott face.

Sorry pudding, i'll give a big man hug if that'll help ;D

Nah - just add a few "T"s - that'll do it !

Righttt o ;)