NUFC v Atromitos - Thursday 30/08/12 @ 8pm - Live on ITV4 (and ITV4+1!)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

http://www.nufc.com/

Tickets for our Europa League tie against Atomritos at SJP this coming Thursday (8pm) are now on public sale.

NB: Level Seven (and certain other areas tbc) will only be opened for this game if demand dictates, so your own seat may not be available.

Tickets cost £15 adults and £5 concessions, with the bar areas priced at £20 and £10. All admissions will be with paper tickets - season ticket cards won't be uploaded.

Atromitos tickets can be bought online here, by phone on 0844 372 1892 and in person from the SJP Box Office on the first floor of the club shop and the NUFC Club shops at the Metro Centre and in Eldon Square.

PS: The tie is live on ITV4 - coverage starts at 7.30pm.

----------------------------------------- Krul -----------------------------------------

Raylor ------------------- Perch -------------- Coloccini ---------------- Santon

---------------------------- Anita ------------- Bigirimana -------------------------

---- Obertan ----------------------- Cabaye -------------------- Marveaux ----

---------------------------------------- Cisse ----------------------------------------

Something like that would be nice. The upgrades from last Thursday obviously being Cabaye for Gosling (please God), Coloccini for Williamson and Santon for Tavernier. Significantly stronger side and some more useful minutes for Cisse, Cabaye and Colo.

Harper

Simpson Perch Williamson Raylor

Obertan Bigi Amalfitano Marveaux

Gosling

Cisse

Subs: Krul, Tav, Good, Cabaye, Jonas, Campbell, Shola

We'll just edge this 1-0 or 2-0 I think. Fancy Marv and Cisse to net. :)

Krul

Simpson  Perch  Colo  Raylor

Bigi      Anita

Obertan  Cabaye  Marv

Cisse

I'd prefer Cabaye to start this than keep on being unfit in proper games, he needs to get back up to speed

Cabaye needs games.

Forgot that Cabaye was unfit and needed games. :thup: Let me edit my formation then....

Harper

Simpson Perch Williamson Raylor

Obertan Bigi Amalfitano Marveaux

Cabaye

Cisse

Subs: Krul, Tav, Good, Anita, Gosling, Campbell, Shola

Surely Anita won't play his third game in a week? Especially if Tiote is out for Villa.

Fair point, may be

Bigi Cabaye

Obertan Amalfit  Marv

Cisse 

Thought this was poking fun at our fitness problems for a moment. :lol:

Anita is probably the fittest player we have which is pretty damning considering he did his pre-season elsewhere.

As harsh as it sounds I think playing Harper is just asking to concede an away goal.