League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

quicker we're out of this the better. we don't even have the squad for europe and the league, never mind this tin pot trophy.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Will be a probably be a dul match. I can see both clubs playing a back up team. Maybe we'll scrap the battle of the 2nd teams like we did against Chelsea two seasons ago. That's our best hope anyway.

Guest BooBoo

Seriously though, the teams we have been knocked out by:

11/12- Blackburn a

10/11- Arsenal h

09/10- Peterboro a

08/09- Spurs h

07/08- Arsenal a

06/07- Chelsea h

05/06- Wigan a

04/05- Chelsea h

03/04- West Brom h

02/03- Everton h

01/02- Chelsea a

We've been a country mile from Wembley yet constantly draw the top sides early on. Actually hate the League Cup.

Will be a probably be a dul match. I can see both clubs playing a back up team. Maybe we'll scrap the battle of the 2nd teams like we did against Chelsea two seasons ago. That's our best hope anyway.

Fergie playing a back-up team against us. :yao:

He'd throw in a good mix of his first eleven and some decent squad players. Could see this as Rooney's return date as well.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

He'd throw in a good mix of his first eleven and some decent squad players. Could see this as Rooney's return date as well.

I know but it's unfortunately our best hope that he plays subs and resies obviously. There is a little hope, we didn't expect to win at Stamford bridge in 2010.

Guest optimistic nit

I know but it's unfortunately our best hope that he plays subs and resies obviously. There is a little hope, we didn't expect to win at Stamford bridge in 2010.

so it'll only be berbatov and rooney up front then? thank fuck for that!

Pointless turning up for this. Will have a Euro game on the thursday (i think), Norwich the Sunday, this, then Reading.

As it stands it's Norwich on the Saturday then this two days later. :lol: When did we have a 2 day gap between games again? Oh, right.

Pointless turning up for this. Will have a Euro game on the thursday (i think), Norwich the Sunday, this, then Reading.

As it stands it's Norwich on the Saturday then this two days later. :lol: When did we have a 2 day gap between games again? Oh, right.

We won't play this on the Monday, it's week commencing the 24th. It'll probably be the Wednesday for Sky.