League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

£45 for an away end ticket for what is effectively going to be a midweek reserve fixture and is live on TV really illustrates the insanity of present day football and how the poor old loyal football supporter has the piss taken out of him/her by certain clubs.

Hope everyone just boycotts it and spends the money on 3 X home tickets for Bordeaux and takes along two friends or family for what will be a much better game anyway.

Could always be that we've not agreed to reduced ticket prices as it will lessen our cut.

Either way it'll be a poor turnout from both sets of supporters you'd imagine given that it's the league cup with both teams playing weaker teams and it's on the box.

I bet there's still over 50K there

Could always be that we've not agreed to reduced ticket prices as it will lessen our cut.

Either way it'll be a poor turnout from both sets of supporters you'd imagine given that it's the league cup with both teams playing weaker teams and it's on the box.

I bet there's still over 50K there

i might be wrong but sure i read somewhere that the tickets are £38 (still high for the game) in the corners where man u fans will be.  Why should away fans be paying £7 more??