League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

I'm absolutely gob smacked. I would have paid up to £35 but there's simply no justification for the best part of £50. I live five mins walk away from OT but I'm not paying it on principal.

Don't get this. Would have gone but for the difference of the price of 3 pints despite living five minutes away. Get the fuck there man.  I'd be there on principal (sic)

I'm absolutely gob smacked. I would have paid up to £35 but there's simply no justification for the best part of £50. I live five mins walk away from OT but I'm not paying it on principal.

Don't get this. Would have gone but for the difference of the price of 3 pints despite living five minutes away. Get the f*** there man.  I'd be there on principal (sic)

£50 for the league cup 3rd round is a disgrace to be fair.

Guest Roger Kint

Eh? I think we'll put out a sub full strength team, so will they and they'll win. I don't want us to be destroyed though

Didnt Pardew say there was no chance of that happening(i mean even remotely near full strength) or something?

I think we'll be pretty much full strength. The back 4 will be almost certainly be:

Perch  Colo  Saylor  Santon

Our attack will be strongish, think we'll see Shola and Cissé upfront. The big question is over who we'll start in midfield, Tiote and Marveaux are certainties imo.

Elliot

Tavernier  Williamson Colo  Ferguson

Sammy  Tiote  Bigirimana  Marveux

Shola  Cisse

I'd love to see Campbell up front with Shola for this one. Not that I think it will happen like. If Sterling is getting starts for Liverpool then I have no issue with Campbell starting a game like this.

I think we'll be pretty much full strength. The back 4 will be almost certainly be:

Perch  Colo  Saylor  Santon

Our attack will be strongish, think we'll see Shola and Cissé upfront. The big question is over who we'll start in midfield, Tiote and Marveaux are certainties imo.

I think pardew said this will be the game for ferguson and sammy (mentioned specifically, so players like vuckic and bigi will probably be involved too), so probably not that strong. of course colo and tiote will be there to aid their fitness comeback

Elliot

Shola  Cisse

I'd love to see Campbell up front with Shola for this one. Not that I think it will happen like. If Sterling is getting starts for Liverpool then I have no issue with Campbell starting a game like this.

Little man, big man would be a fun watch too. Possibly quite effective too given our, erm, "style of play".

Elliot

Shola  Cisse

Little man, big man would be a fun watch too. Possibly quite effective too given our, erm, "style of play".

Exactly what I was thinking too. Having Vuckic off Shola didn't really work on Thursday.

Actually looking forward to a game at OT for once. 

I'm in two minds with this. I'm looking forward to going to the match, but we've been poor lately and we'll be playing with a weakened team as well. I'd love us to go full strength and just go for it.

Santon needs a break for this one. He played 90 minutes in Martimo and today. Ferguson or Tav to fill in.

He's 21, he can cope.

Agreed, he's playing well at the minute,  play him on wednesday and Saturday at Reading, rest him against Bordeaux to let us have a look at Fergie, bring him back for the man u league game then he gets a 2 week break while the internationals are on.