Deadline Day Thread

JH

Who would take Del Piero on a 1 year deal right now?

My god, I would love to see Del Piero in a Newcastle shirt, probably a bit to late now, but I would fucking run to get a shirt with his name on it. Not sure about his abillity now a days, would probably not gel fast enough for the league. But still, I would love it.

10.59pm - Heskey and Owen sign.

Don't even joke about shite like that. We maybe so desperate for a striker that Heskey is seen as an option. After all the pisstake of the Mackems over Heskey it would be a right kick in the knackers. Rather Shefki :)

So, we've got the people seeing players at the Airport.

Next: The obligatory club shop workers:

Dan in Kent, via text: "I work in the Spurs club shop. My boss has just told me to print 350 number 9 shirts. All I can say is it's a massive signing of a Spanish international."

Guest neesy111

SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Sunderland are in talks with Tottenham about the permanent signing of Jermaine Jenas #skydeadlineday

I hate this day me like. Just can never enjoy it. The fact we are more likely to sell than we are to buy is infuriating. Can't remember the last deadline day where i was over the moon with the business that we done. Then we'll see spurs parading in players right left and centre even though they've just sold VDV then to top it all off, Willian will arrive as breaking news on Monday morning for the kernts.

SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Sunderland are in talks with Tottenham about the permanent signing of Jermaine Jenas #skydeadlineday

If he thinks Newcastle City centre was a gold fish bowl, what the fuck will he think of Sunderland high street  :smugdog:

Guest neesy111

If he thinks Newcastle City centre was a gold fish bowl, what the fuck will he think of Sunderland high street  :smugdog:

:lol: :thup: