Deadline Day Thread

JH

Having said that, iv just got a growing feeling someone is leaving tomorrow..... heads saying its Cabaye.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, he hasn't looked fit and he hasn't looked happy especially with his mate not coming as expected.

Did Cabaye have to come on tonight to be cup tied? Regarding european competition.

Even though we know (99% for sure) that we wont bring in a single one people will still be online waiting desperately for a new signing tomorrow, like a 6 year old girl waiting for Santa Clause in the middle of februari.

Guest neesy111

For all those watching SSN later on today, at least you'll have Natalie Sawyer to look at to counter the Jim White craziness.

Has someone got the pic of him starring at her tits from the last window. :lol:

Having said that, iv just got a growing feeling someone is leaving tomorrow..... heads saying its Cabaye.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, he hasn't looked fit and he hasn't looked happy especially with his mate not coming as expected.

Did Cabaye have to come on tonight to be cup tied? Regarding european competition.

I really don't know, that has been open to conjecture on here.

I really don't know, that has been open to conjecture on here.

If he'd come on tonight and we were eliminated then he's free to play in other euro comp's I know that , i'm just not entirely sure if its participating at any point or simply being named in the squad that cup ties him.

Hopefully we'll keep them all, but I reckon someone is gonna try last ditch for one of our players. Hopefully Xisco.

Guest Realist

step 1: create turbine fueled by toon angst

step 2: make every day a deadline day

step 3: infinite energy and profit

u jelly science?