Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest SuperShola!

Felt sorry for the little ball boy (That's a class inslut, by the way) when he couldn't get the ball. I wonder what Krul said to him when he ran over.

The moment of the game came just before half time in the Strawberry Corner, when the pissed bloke who had spent the entire day trying to get into other people's seats descended the stairs on his chest. No idea why he decided it was a better option than walking, but he did.

The midget ball boys and girls has been a problem for years. Absolutely no point in them sitting there when more often than not, our goalie has to gallop thirty yards to collect the ball.

Atromitos you'd think were a German side, such was the efficiency of their ball boys and girls. They were like lightning.

It's long been an irritation of mine. It's nice we give kids the chance to be ball boys, but they're useless at getting the ball back. We need to get some older kids in, old enough to understand when to get the ball back in play quickly and when to slow the game down. Other clubs do it, so should we.

Newcastle-Online delves into new depths of critisism, tearing apart the 6 year old ball boys FFS.

Na, i'm only joking, they are irritating little fuckers.

Bit of a tangent but remember Bearsley's lad being a ball boy against Boro, when he scored a pen and went over to celebrate with him?

Guest neesy111

Newcastle-Online delves into new depths of critisism, tearing apart the 6 year old ball boys FFS.

Na, i'm only joking, they are irritating little fuckers.

Bit of a tangent but remember Bearsley's lad being a ball boy against Boro, when he scored a pen and went over to celebrate with him?

Aye, he did.

Guest firetotheworks

The bloke next to me and his face when I told him it was Ben Arfa that had scored and not Santon (who he had put a bet on scoring)

Guest firetotheworks

We're at the far end like tbf to him, but I think he was the only one who didn't realise it was Ben Arfa. Probably with him using his right foot, I guess.

Guest Argileye

The moment of the game came just before half time in the Strawberry Corner, when the p*ssed bloke who had spent the entire day trying to get into other people's seats descended the stairs on his chest. No idea why he decided it was a better option than walking, but he did.

The midget ball boys and girls has been a problem for years. Absolutely no point in them sitting there when more often than not, our goalie has to gallop thirty yards to collect the ball.

Atromitos you'd think were a German side, such was the efficiency of their ball boys and girls. They were like lightning.

It's long been an irritation of mine. It's nice we give kids the chance to be ball boys, but they're useless at getting the ball back. We need to get some older kids in, old enough to understand when to get the ball back in play quickly and when to slow the game down. Other clubs do it, so should we.

Fast, let's bring in Brazilian [glow=red,2,300]models[/glow]!

http://youtu.be/ho8Thf8tz_w  :sweetjesus:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmmail/sep2012/0/0/image-10-for-newcastle-1-aston-villa-1-the-match-in-pictures-gallery-417486742.jpg

Enjoyed this bit.

would had enjoyed that moment even more had i realized it was n'zogbia at the time who was pulled back lol

he was through on goal as well lol jonas had to do it, he had no choice really, thats why i loved it.

but it brought back a horrible memory of gunnar solskjaer the twat.