Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

The bloke in fancy dress in the Strawberry corner who couldn't find his seat - "you don't know where you're sitting, you don't know where you're sitting!" Then when he found it someone went over and joked that he was in his seat.

The bloke in fancy dress in the Strawberry corner who couldn't find his seat - "you don't know where you're sitting, you don't know where you're sitting!" Then when he found it someone went over and joked that he was in his seat.

Haha aye saw this.

ooo Forgot to mention Cabaye stood chuckling away as Ba was playing dead

Haha, what? When he got kicked in the teeth? :)

Yes aye Yo was having a good old giggle to himself, stopped when it looked a bit more serious.

Moment of the match for me yesterday was the race between Ashley Cole and Sissoko, with Sissoko pout pacing Cole and cracking off a shot. 

Absolutely amazing.

Cole's face was mint after I that, I had Ste in fits of laughter taking the piss out of Cole.

Moment of the match for me yesterday was the race between Ashley Cole and Sissoko, with Sissoko pout pacing Cole and cracking off a shot. 

Absolutely amazing.

Cole's face was mint after I that, I had Ste in fits of laughter taking the p*ss out of Cole.

Made Cole his bitch.

Guest SuperShola!

What was he dressed as? Had some overalls and some blue wellies and tiger face paint. Fucking nutter.

What was he dressed as? Had some overalls and some blue wellies and tiger face paint. Fucking nutter.

:lol: I've no idea what or who he was meant to be.

The celebration after the final whistle was my moment of the match, even if that moment lasted 5 or 10 minutes.  The players and the fans all made the most of it and was like a mini version of winning a trophy with players coming back off the bench to celebrate because the win meant so much.

Some of the players walked right around the pitch and fans were running down towards them, it was all a bit surreal.

The celebration after the final whistle was my moment of the match, even if that moment lasted 5 or 10 minutes.  The players and the fans all made the most of it and was like a mini version of winning a trophy with players coming back off the bench to celebrate because the win meant so much.

Some of the players walked right around the pitch and fans were running down towards them, it was all a bit surreal.

Wanted to see the crowd when Sissoko was subbed off but wasn't on any highlights I saw

said to me mate u'd think we'd won a cup or summit with some players doing mini laps of honour, was great at the end, the new signings will be dying for the next home game

I think he was meant to be a Thundercat.

Looked like a Thundertwat.

Was comical when someone pretended he was in there seat :lol:

Saw all that and it was hilariouss, giving it the "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yay" as he sat down, was odd that he was the only one in fancy dress, usually theres a group of them for a stag do or something

said to me mate u'd think we'd won a cup or summit with some players doing mini laps of honour, was great at the end, the new signings will be dying for the next home game

It was great, the fans and the players celebrating is what football is all about and it's good to see that we're all in it together which doesn't always seem to be the case.

can't remember seeing our team celebrate two league wins like they have against Villa and Chelsea, love the team we have at the moment, compare it to the team who went down who couldn't care less and its rediculous just how passionate our current player are.

but they're all foreign and that

You could see the delight on Pards face when the crowd lifted, can't remember if when 2-1 down or at 2-2.

And Steven Taylor trying to gee the crowd up half way through. Fantastic game, thought at 2-1 down that was it for us but we just kept going

can't remember seeing our team celebrate two league wins like they have against Villa and Chelsea, love the team we have at the moment, compare it to the team who went down who couldn't care less and its rediculous just how passionate our current player are.

Tbh I loved our Championship team at the time, Hughton's Group of Lads :)