Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Oh Aye Cole's raping by Sissoko was superb but also being behind the goal as Ba got hoofed in the mush, watching him as tears ran down his face as they tried to stem the flow of blood from his nose.

Nowt against Ba but it set the tone and lifted the atmosphere.

Aside from the Sissoko run and Taylor block.

Colo's kick to the face and the atmosphere near the end. Still no where near what it used to be but once we got the leveller I think there was a real belief that we could go and get the win, been a while since I celebrated a goal like the 3rd as well.

All those moments listed above made a memorable match. Couple of moments of pure skill and intelligence from gouffran and some nice tackling from cabaye.

We looked good today. Might just might have turned a corner. Well done team and pardew for not playin shola or messing it up with stupid subs.

After seeing gutis celebration I don't think there was anyone else that deserved a goal more.

Saylor block with his nuts. Brave as you like (in the football sense).

Yep - up until that point it was Sissoko destruction of Cole but that block at the end by Taylor was outstanding.

Guest bimpy474

Saylor block with his nuts. Brave as you like (in the football sense).

Yep - up until that point it was Sissoko destruction of Cole but that block at the end by Taylor was outstanding.

Tbf to Howard Webb as well, he could easily have given a penalty because of the reaction of the Chelsea players, giving decisions to the so called big clubs. One thing that made me angry was Lampard, who could clearly see the ball hit Saylor in the nuts, yet complained to Webb after he said no. Appealling is sometimes a reaction but to have a moan even though you know it wasn't a pen is feckin rank like

Cole is a class act for Sissoko to leave him like that....wow.

When Perch and Ba shook eachothers hands before the game and Perch acted like he had never seen him before.

Did he ? Well done, Jimmy lad.  O0