mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

I have a horrible sinking feeling about this one. The mackems are absolute dog shite but I just see O Neil firing them up for this.

Pardew has one massive decision to make this weekend... Formation.

What's 'Martys' derby record like? At Villa etc?

According to RTG he never lost one.  Although Villa's squad probably cost three times more than Birmingham and West Brom's combined and I don't know for how much of his reign they were in the same division.

According to RTG he never lost one.  Although Villa's squad probably cost three times more than Birmingham and West Brom's combined and I don't know for how much of his reign they were in the same division.

Wasn't Arty in charge when Enckleman let that throw in.

Wasn't Arty in charge when Enckleman let that throw in.

I thought that as well, had to google it before posting.  Turns out that was 10(!) years ago, and Graeme Taylor was in charge.

Jack Trollback?

"We probably outclassed them in both the games last year but only came away with a point which was massively disappointing," Colback added.

Didn't that mong play in the games, because his perception of being outclassed is polar opposite to mine. What a despicable little judas this guy is.