2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Was in the club shop the other day, I still like the idea of getting some NUFC kit but all our gear is just so ugly. Be it kits, training gear even the t shirts. Home shirt coming along nicely to complete the set.

I like how they have close up puma ads of the new grey away kit with the kit gloriously embroidered, but then the actual thing on a mannequin just next to it with the shit sticker on :lol:

Also having that little section of kits from all sorts of other brands and teams is quite the contrast.

Was in the club shop the other day, I still like the idea of getting some NUFC kit but all our gear is just so ugly. Be it kits, training gear even the t shirts. Home shirt coming along nicely to complete the set.

I like how they have close up puma ads of the new grey away kit with the kit gloriously embroidered, but then the actual thing on a mannequin just next to it with the shit sticker on :lol

Also having that little section of kits from all sorts of other brands and teams is quite the contrast.

What?????  The club shop sells other teams kits

Guest bimpy474

I like how they have close up puma ads of the new grey away kit with the kit gloriously embroidered, but then the actual thing on a mannequin just next to it with the shit sticker on :lol

Yep, club shop is just another branch of Sports Direct now.

Actually it's only a very small part of the store that sells other teams shirts, this was also the case when we were with Adidas who sold kits from other Adidas teams. Come to think of it back then the other teams kits were further inside the club store where as now they are in a small section to the right as you come in, away from the main stuff.

Actually it's only a very small part of the store that sells other teams shirts, this was also the case when we were with Adidas who sold kits from other Adidas teams. Come to think of it back then the other teams kits were further inside the club store where as now they are in a small section to the right as you come in, away from the main stuff.

Never been in the club shop for ages I find that terrible to be honest and I very much doubt any other club has this policy

Never been in the club shop for ages I find that terrible to be honest and I very much doubt any other club has this policy

Loads do, and I mean loads.

Including the main PSG store on the Champs Élysées - sells Man U and Barca stuff...

Isn't that bit technically a different store? I know they sell shirts from around the world, New York Red Bulls etc & they sell football boots.

I've got no problem with that, I do have a problem with the cheap garbage they class as official merchandise though.

So online shops are starting to sell our home kit and we still persist in being the only PL club yet to officially unveil it? :lol:

Building up the excitement leading up to the mega release extravaganza a week before we play the championssssss. I'll probably shit the bed the morning of the release. Can't wait!

Those testimonials

I am satisfied with this merchant! I think I will be a returning customer in the next future!

C.B., Italy

No glitches during ANY part of the process. Good value, fast shipment, good information on order status. Well done!

D.P., Pennsylvania

I purchased a customized jersey for my son. The quality of the item was excellent. The customized name and number were very well done. I have purchased before and am always satisfied. I would recommend this shop to my family and friends.

S.R., AZ

Your store has a very nice selection of team and international soccer gear. All is of high quality and genuine. What more could you ask for?

D.S., California

Excellent web site! Excellent staff. Customization department is top notch. Customer service is quick to respond to concerns or problems. I have purchased from many similarly advertised sites both domestic and international, and these people are one of the best.

A.S., Texas

A question to the Americans who have black and white Newcastle tops, have you ever hand someone mention that "you wearing a referee shirt?"

No but I've been asked if I work at Foot Locker.

http://cdn2.insidermonkey.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/foot_locker_logo_2436.gif

"Looks like a ref shirt" has happened before...but not often. I don't wear the kit unless I head to the pub with friends. After big wins I leave it on all day mind you and don't think any comments come my way.

A question to the Americans who have black and white Newcastle tops, have you ever hand someone mention that "you wearing a referee shirt?"

Happened to me at a pub in Toronto once.  Was wearing a retro top with no sponsor.