2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Last shirt I bought was Virgin Puma, worn it half a dozen times and it's falling to pieces, they're fucking shit like! Still get good wear out of all my Adidas ones, got the purple one on ATM. Can't bring myself to buy a Puma shirt they're minging and the W**ga logo seals the deal for me.

Based on the leaks I was resigned to this shit shirt already.  Puma fucks up a simple black and white design again.  Pointless black bib, WHY? 

Fuck Puma, fuck Wonga.

On the bright side, Toffs wins again.  :)

Meant to post this a while ago but I finally managed to get my hands on one of the Adidas Originals shirts they made a few years back

http://i.imgur.com/9eRoB3r.jpg

Shame its too small

I pre-ordered one of those and then they decided about a week after release that they couldn't fulfill my order.

If it's a medium mens I'll have it. How much? I'm willing to go as high as £250,001.

The state of that kit, man :lol:

Shame. This template would have done nicely this season:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NSuOgTpZ6QI/U8zk0jEpUxI/AAAAAAAAUrk/8UEPpaHBnqk/s650/Bursaspor-14-15-Home-Kit+(2).jpg

Real shame. Although it would have also probably been sponsor patched and back patched to death.

Would anyone, barring absolute morons, have the slightest issue with a black Puma logo? Seriously? Same for red numbers actually.

Would be happy with red numbers would look great. This is our last year with puma anyway, so hopefully the whole black cat thing is a non issue from next season. Hopefully Nike make us a good offer, now they have lost Arsenal and Man Utd.

The colours of Newcastle Upon Tyne have always been red anyway. Seen the coat of arms? I have no problem with red numbers or a 'black cat'.

We should make our nickname 'the shitstained inbred cunts', give them a massive existential crisis.

Is it our last season with Puma? I won't be too happy until it's confirmed we have a deal with someone else. And even then, we might get fat Mike's Sondico.

It would be even crazier if we signed an extension with the mugs at Puma though!

We ain't going to get Nike or adidas any time soon. It'd be either Puma or one of Ashley's brands.

I'd normally say that - Sooner Nike or Umbro than adidas due to their dispute with SD.  Ashley is generally in good relationship with Nike and Umbro, IIRC.  Also with Nike losing so many of their kit deals we may well be their 7th backup choice.