sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

Very even. They're probably unlucky to be behind, they've played the better stuff in general play. We're awfully negative since the switch, and though they haven't looked much like scoring I'm worried that inviting them on all the time will eventually prove a bad idea. It's not like we've got much pace on the counter either, Ben Arfa aside.

What ????

What what?

/

Think he wants to know if you're watching the same match as us. Out of interest, are you?

What exactly do you disagree with?

Well I think we're worth the lead. I think they've been quite poor and while they had chances they haven't looked like scoring yet. Well I don't think we've been as comfortable as some people have been making out I don't think its as even as you're making it out.

I mean, you'd never know they were a home team with a numerical advantage.

Wow the analyst's, Townsend, Curbs and Dermot Galgacher are certain it was a straight red, wtf ???

Well, there was a zero chance that Gallagher says fellow referee has made a mistake and I can't see Townsend or Curbishley starting to argue with him.

they both went for the ball, so what no more tackles then in football

Its not a tackle though, ref had blown to stop play. Referee has been balls, but we ant have too many complaints other than it wasTiote being Tiote.

Very even. They're probably unlucky to be behind, they've played the better stuff in general play. We're awfully negative since the switch, and though they haven't looked much like scoring I'm worried that inviting them on all the time will eventually prove a bad idea. It's not like we've got much pace on the counter either, Ben Arfa aside.

What ????

What what?

If you think they have played the better stuff and we don't deserve to be ahead you're a freakin lunatic, or were you trying to be ironic ? As an away performance in a derby that was pretty much spot on for the first half except for a stupid decision by a very bad ref.

Actually thought the worst bit of reffing was the advantage given to Johnson. He gave him the advantage already, Johnson got the cross in. Just because Johnson fucked the cross up you dont then give him another advantage.

Complete joke of a ref Atkinson like.

Indeed, and the lack of a booking when Gardner actually swung a leg at Santon to bring him down when he was past him, scandalous.

Thing is that'll never get rescinded now even if we did appeal. Lost him for 3 games again, last thing we needed.

You say that but until he learns to control his temperament though, Tiote was always going to be a ticking time bomb in that regard. Still think he deserved a yellow, not a red, but he needs to learn to keep his head and box far more clever than that.

What ????

What what?

/

Think he wants to know if you're watching the same match as us. Out of interest, are you?

What exactly do you disagree with?

Well I think we're worth the lead. I think they've been quite poor and while they had chances they haven't looked like scoring yet. Well I don't think we've been as comfortable as some people have been making out I don't think its as even as you're making it out.

I mean, you'd never know they were a home team with a numerical advantage.

I said they'd not really looked like scoring. Neither have we. To me that's pretty even. Since the Perch sub we basically sat in our own half apart from set pieces, and it worries me that they'll get up a head of steam.

If all that suggests I'm watching a different game then sorry.