Newcastle vs Club Brugge - 25/10/12 @ 8:05pm (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Odds on a streaker tonight?

Wonder if any bookies would take that bet!

If so you can earn a few bucks yourself, go for it!  :lol:

Haha no chance, I'll leave it to the usual knackers who'll be in the ground. I'm sure one will get his balls oot and onto the pitch.

if so i hope the cunt gets took out sharpish this time, was embarrassing against bordeaux...took about 5 mins then 2 of the stewards rolling about with him in the penalty box :lol:

taking me crap scarf into town today.  Gonna try and swap it for a Brugge one.  Nearly swapped with a Bordeaux fan the other week then realised it was my Shearer testimonial one and I wanted to keep it.

Had my Shearer testimonial scraf stolen from Chicago Rock when I had to leave it at the front door after we went there after the match  :anguish:

taking me crap scarf into town today.  Gonna try and swap it for a Brugge one.  Nearly swapped with a Bordeaux fan the other week then realised it was my Shearer testimonial one and I wanted to keep it.

Had my Shearer testimonial scraf stolen from Chicago Rock when I had to leave it at the front door after we went there after the match  :anguish:

Mike Hooper has it then!

I've brought my retro scarf with me, I'm not swapping it with anyone. Mind none of them would want it. It's based on:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/images/newcastle_united_1997-1998-change.gif

4 coaches of Bruges fans just dropped off on barrack road. About a dozen cops in attendance and police dogs there aswell for touch of overkill.

A lass from work said before they're all having a good singalong outside the Garter with one policeman hovering nervously nearby. :lol:

As there are quite a few of them coming here, quite surprised we haven't had any of their fans signing up here and asking about the city. Or have I just missed it? :lol:

Guess Sewelly have signed up on all Brugge boards already, informed them about the city and stuff.

Proactive man!  :lol:

4 coaches of Bruges fans just dropped off on barrack road. About a dozen cops in attendance and police dogs there aswell for touch of overkill.

A lass from work said before they're all having a good singalong outside the Garter with one policeman hovering nervously nearby. :lol:

Yep, loads of them outside the Black Garter having a good sing song.  All seems quite good natured, but there are about 5-6 coppers there now keeping them in check.  Looking at the state of some of them 20 or so minutes ago there'll probably be one or two who don't make the match.

One of my mates had a quick pint in town on his dinnerbreak and said the place is crawling with them. He spoke to our FIO who was with his Belgian counterparts, said they had 3000 over of which about 150 were known worky tickets. He also reckoned there was still an outside chance we'd get more tickets for the away game but late in the day.

Followed a minibus full of their fans on Askew Road on my way into town for work just now.  Loads milling around the Euro Hostel next to For Your Eyes Only as well.

Aye, my lass says theres loads around near where she works

(No, shes not a stripper)