Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

Guest firetotheworks

I started typing up scores for players then realised it's pointless. Our game plan is f***ing woeful, no matter who was playing for us. Taylor HBA and Santon are the only ones that did the things you expect. The rest were atrocious.

I thought Anita had his best game for us. Easily MOTM.

He was shite. We'd still have lost with him or everyone having a decent match within that system imo.

Guest palnese

Pardew on Radio Newcastle;

Going on about the Cisse thing

Injuries

Players gave their all today - some good performances (Tiote?)

Glad we managed a goal (!)

Aware of the stat that it's two years since we came from behind to win in the PL

Jonas back next week probably

Cisse back next week

Hoof.

We're beginning to reap the rewards of a transfer policy that limits us to buying clowns from the French second division.

So much s**** in this squad it's unreal. Sammy Ameobi man. :lol:

we need to stop talking about the lack of top players in the squad, thats playing into the hands of pardew's excuses book.

teams with more modest squads than us, have been playing better and have more points than us.

Anita is another s*** hawk, pathetic performance from him.

Very poor today, but he really should be given more time.

There hardly seemed any time at all this season. When the lad was brought in I remember he played the full 90 in two away matches less than 48 hours apart.

Wow just saw the result, this is a crisis right now, these are the easy games we have to be winning

thats a bit unfair, considering we're not very good ourselves.

i dont think anyone expected it would be an easy game today.

It's Swansea City and West Ham at home we have to win these games regardless of form, when the likes of trips to Man Shitty, Manure and Arsenal come, then these missed opportunities will look even worse.

I've not been following the game but this is simply not good enough right now, we are closer to the bottom than the top.

Another weekend, another pathetic match that drained all my positive energy.

Poor HBA, the lad was so frustrated today. So shit movement around him.

Think about this side without him  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardew, what to say about him. I need to take action, or i will lose even more confidence in him.

Strange to see all the good players we have, and yet i feel nothing.

Maybe i am overestimating the lot of them  :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

Crisis ? No. Just need to get their act together. That said, A month or so off Xmas, and they haven't played well YET this season.

I think we have big problems, we are losing to teams that will finish between 10th and 15th at home. That isn't good and imo we are lucky to have as many points as we do.

If Pardew sticks to 4-4-2, with the style of play he thinks works, with the players we have, dont want to think about it.

Crisis ? No. Just need to get their act together. That said, A month or so off Xmas, and they haven't played well YET this season.

That doesn't cut it 12 games into the season. Twelve games and we've seen perhaps two good halves.