Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

If we'd have scored one of our chances before they scored we'd have won. What happened after their goal however... I was a bit apathetic at the end as I/we expected all this to happen.

Is there an "Andy Woodman Out" thread? I'd love to bump it if so.

Who subs a lively left winger at half time for a battering ram, 'route 1' centre-forward, in a home game which is very much there for the winning? Pardew may have got us into Europe but he proved his cowardice today. The ground emptied at 0-2 but folk may as well have fucked off after Michu got the opener. Clueless performance, as soon as that goal went in we were beaten. Pardew just doesn't know how to change a game, and it cost us dear.

Marveaux was probably the best player all afternoon and he played about 14 minutes.

P.S. I don't think Williamson won a header all game. His performance today was the worst I have seen from an NUFC defender since the days of Boumsong. Weak as water and absolutely gutless.

Guest nufc1892

Thought Fergie was poor first half, crossing wasn't working every cross was being headed away by the swansea defence

Didnt contribute enough in attack to be kept on but think Marveaux should of came on instead at HT

Really fucking annoying game. We played ok for an hour, not bad but certainly not well. Then we went 1-0 down and the wheels came off. Many of our players are low on confidence and playing in front of our crowd is not the solution for that problem. Fergie & Sammy are decent prospects but nowhere good enough yet, Ferguson isn't a left winger in my opinion, he's not rapid and doesn't have the guile to go past a man. He's much better suited to left back where he can support and get a bit more time to cross a ball. Sammy was fucked after an hour but Pards left him on until 80, for some awful reason. Marveaux should have started for me, he actually gets his foot on the ball and picks a pass. He's not suited to playing wide in the 4-2-3-1 that we play in Europe but play him a bit deeper where he can get on the ball and it's a different story.

Otherwise though, more shit going forward, it's Ben Arfa or nothing creativity wise and he can't do it all himself, he's running agaisnt 3 or 4 of them at a time. Ba had a bad day in front of goal, Shola still isn't the answer and I think everybody's fed up. Roll on Thursday..

Really f***ing annoying game. We played ok for an hour, not bad but certainly not well. Then we went 1-0 down and the wheels came off. Many of our players are low on confidence and playing in front of our crowd is not the solution for that problem. Fergie & Sammy are decent prospects but nowhere good enough yet, Ferguson isn't a left winger in my opinion, he's not rapid and doesn't have the guile to go past a man. He's much better suited to left back where he can support and get a bit more time to cross a ball. Sammy was f***ed after an hour but Pards left him on until 80, for some awful reason. Marveaux should have started for me, he actually gets his foot on the ball and picks a pass. He's not suited to playing wide in the 4-2-3-1 that we play in Europe but play him a bit deeper where he can get on the ball and it's a different story.

Otherwise though, more s*** going forward, it's Ben Arfa or nothing creativity wise and he can't do it all himself, he's running agaisnt 3 or 4 of them at a time. Ba had a bad day in front of goal, Shola still isn't the answer and I think everybody's fed up. Roll on Thursday..

As if he's ever going to be.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Our crowd were great today and far better than the performance deserved.

Some of the criticism in corner of young sammy was well art of orda

While i dont condone it and would never do it. A fan who earns peanuts paying mental money to watch a player on absolute deranged amounts of money, has the right to complain imo. Especially when that player cant even control a ball sometimes.

We were tighter as a team. We kicked the ball longer. We tried to get as many bodies behind the ball to make it difficult for their passing game.

f***ing hell.

It goes right through our coaching staff, it's frightening that they all think the same way especially when it negative.

We were tighter as a team. We kicked the ball longer. We tried to get as many bodies behind the ball to make it difficult for their passing game.

f***ing hell.

Where's that from? That's f***ing criminal.

NUFCTV.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking hell.

Wtf, or we could have popped another body in central midfield to try to control the game you absolute fucktard.

I cant believe what a read from our management sometimes.

f***ing hell.

That's not real man. Come on. Is it really?

Admitting that publicly is grim, man. I would say "imagine if HBA heard that".. but it's probably what he hears four days out of five.