Newcastle United vs. Wigan Athletic - 03/12/2012 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TheGuv

Scarf, hat, 2 pairs of gloves, thermal socks and I still think I'm going to freeze.

Wearing some Adidas running tights under my jeans. They are better than long johns plus you feel like Flanders wearing nothing at all.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll7ivnezFx1qicccuo1_250.gif

:lol:

Sami Ameobi is not good enough, definitely prefer to give Marveaux a chance to show us if he's got enough quality. Unless I've been watching something else Sami has shown next to nothing since his first appearance. A young Shola, we can't put up with this for another 10 year.

Not looking forward to this, but come 7pm I will be up for it. Massive match, hopefully everyone is behind the lads even if its looking like being a bore draw or they go 1-0 up. Booing will probably lead to us conceding again, singing might inspire them to coming from behind for a change.

Howay the lads!

Scarf, hat, 2 pairs of gloves, thermal socks and I still think I'm going to freeze.

Wearing some Adidas running tights under my jeans. They are better than long johns plus you feel like Flanders wearing nothing at all.

just me that thinks it's never normally too cold inside the stadium cos of all that body heat under a roof ?

just me that thinks it's never normally too cold inside the stadium cos of all that body heat under a roof ?

I'm the same as i'm tucked up at the very back of the strawberry corner, but towards the end me toes go numb.  Not risking it on a day like this, f***ing numb outside, scarf, gloves, double socks everything :lol:

Krul

Simpson  Colo  Guess we have no choice  Santon

Tiote    Jonas

Anita     

Marveaux                        Ba

Cisse

For me lyk

According to a source that is the team that's playing.

Same source who said Taylor was on bench for Sunderland and was right.

I've never thought it particularly cold in the ground since it was all enclosed, except for feet.

Krul

Tiote    Jonas

Anita     

Cisse

For me lyk

Ba on the wing?

Krul

Tiote    Jonas

Anita     

Cisse

For me lyk

Ba on the wing?

No idea about formation, just that Marveaux replaces perch.

Surprised this isn't live on fox soccer. :(

Got the day off work so I was looking forward to watching this on the telly.

Guess it's going to have to be a stuttering stream again.

I forget - are you in the US? If so then it's on ESPN2. They often (always?) have the Monday game on.

Guest Howaythetoon

We better fucking win like, tonight's 5-a-side was cancelled because of the match. Was cancelled last week also due to the daft rain. I need my footy fix.

We better f***ing win like, tonight's 5-a-side was cancelled because of the match. Was cancelled last week also due to the daft rain. I need my footy fix.

I'm playing at 7 ffs. Will get my jets on at the bell and catch the majority of the first half. Better not be fucking raining.

They'll be some p*ssed sods with their tops off, swinging them around their heads. The bbc demands it for their motd montage.

Love it when u see a group of them, 16 stone between the 6 of them with their tops of blatantly freezing but with the 'I can't put me shirt back on now' look slapped across their face :lol: