Newcastle United 3 - 0 Wigan - 03/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 41

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Ok half, but when Krul had the ball and could have given it to any number of our players short, he waved everyone away and then just launched it straight to Caldwell. Oi Krul nooooooo.

will finish 2-0.

No injuries and comfortable second half I'd snap your hands off with that.

Be a massive missed opportunity IMO. We're shockingly low on confidence, need to hammer home this advantage. We're probably not going to get an easier chance for the rest of the season.

In a perfect world, but the situation were in players are better protected than goal difference.

I've no idea how this'll end, Wigan are good with the ball at their feet and will always threaten going forward.

Massively sensible sub as well, Pardew is in danger of restoring a bit of confidence within me as well as the players.

Guest bimpy474

Ok half, but when Krul had the ball and could have given it to any number of our players short, he waved everyone away and then just launched it straight to Caldwell. Oi Krul nooooooo.

i know its annoying as hell, the kid has no confidence in his own hoof foot.

It is so annoying it makes me scream.

I'm struggling to see how people can say never a pen. If you were through and youre shoved from behind you'd be fucking furious. It wasn't shoulder to shoulder. It was from behind, not by far but makes all the difference.

My Wigan supporting mate thinks pen btw.

If that's a shove, you'd never make it through a game.